My 2021

Micah S

Jan 11, 2016
Sandy Oregon
I tried a new spot for rifle deer this year and it was a disaster from day one. Areas that usually have deer didn't and I only scouted 3 ok bucks during the summer. I glassed the basin I found those bucks in for 6 days without seeing a buck come out of the brush.3845638457

Reactions: archeranthony

Micah S

Jan 11, 2016
Sandy Oregon
After 6 days of not seeing a buck. I left to go help a friend on his hunt in the desert for a short 3 day hunt. We found 6 bucks the first day and he missed a 3 point. Then shoot a older buck with one antler that was all busted up.3845838459

Micah S

Jan 11, 2016
Sandy Oregon
After some huge disappointments. I had high hopes for Colorado 3rd season. Then the snow never showed up and there were very few deer to hunt. The only big buck we saw was on private property so on Thursday I finally shot a buck for meat.

That also turned into a shit show because he jumped a fence onto private property before he died. I got a hold of the land owner and he gave me permission to retrieve the deer. They guide on that ranch so we told him where we found the big buck that was probably 190" and a good 6x6 bull. I also dropped off a bottle of Angels Envy for him.