My #1 hit lister down.... but not by me

MuleyHunter

Mar 23, 2011
Fruita, Colorado
Hey guys.... long time no post. Thought I would share some pics of the bull I was hoping to be chasing 1st rifle season here in Colorado. Also my son and brother was trying to get him with there bows, BUT as it sometimes goes even a blind squirrel finds a nut, and he was killed this last week during muzzy season.

Congrats to the huntress on a huge bull and it looks like I will have to go after a different bull this year. A tough pill to swallow. He grossed 394"....

Attachments

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
That one is a great looking bull, too bad you son couldn't seal the deal on him, something about big odd looking 6 pts.

We'll have to meet up here before too long. Matt has had my buck from Utah for just about a year now, everything got slowed up with this Corona junk. But he should be close to getting it done, I hope...

Reactions: MuleyHunter

MuleyHunter

Mar 23, 2011
Fruita, Colorado
That one is a great looking bull, too bad you son couldn't seal the deal on him, something about big odd looking 6 pts.

We'll have to meet up here before too long. Matt has had my buck from Utah for just about a year now, everything got slowed up with this Corona junk. But he should be close to getting it done, I hope...
Jim,

Definitely let me know when you pick up your deer so I can meet with you.

Quinton

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
It's always a bummer and very bittersweet when someone else harvests the "one" you were after. I hope you are able to notch your tag on another giant!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
bummer but congrats to the hunter that kilt it.

least you know it was killed and don't have to waste your season looking for it.

JamesDam

Jun 6, 2020
http://himerinukin22.inoxdvr.com
download mar heaven episode 3 sub indo aashiqui not allowed full movie 3gp download
vulpecular
personal taste episode 10 part 1/7 eng sub my little pony friendship is magic soundtrack download free
antiknocking
neethane en ponvasantham 2012 tamil movie mp3 songs free download best free full length movies on youtube
fibrocalcific
sherlock holmes full movie 2009 robert downey jr jeyam kondan tamil movie video songs free download
bekikaritsubu70.inoxdvr.com
call of duty ghosts squads trailer youtube new telugu movies free online watch 2016

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
Sorry to hear that yea it can be a heartbreaker for sure. But hey man if history is any indication I bet your #2 is not that bad 👍👍!

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
I hope your hunt is going well. It has taken a bit for me to say it but this happened to me as well this year. Once in a lifetime buck I had watched for 3 years fair to say the most massive buck 200"+ buck you have ever seen.. I should have hunted him on the opener of archery but had fingers crossed he would make it to muzzy when my wife had the tag.. Kinda a weird feeling to pass on a buck of that caliber on the opener lol.

Went back in muzzy and loose lips sink bucks!! There was a outiffter w guides and a hunter, 6 of state guys with 1 hunter, literally stomping every skyline in the area, drones in the air, and a wounded buck to boot.. Not sure why anyone would aggressively pursue a wounded animal. Anyway we left they chased that wounded buck til who knows where he ended up.

• Sad
Reactions: Hilltop