Montana mountain goat success!

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Damn what a season for you tim. The goat is amazing. And then an elk and nice deer on top of it way to go.

Taxidermy is expensive but well worth it. But I echo the have a discussion of location of mount especially a life size it will take up some space.

Tim Hughes

Jan 31, 2012
Sonoma County
Thanks guys! We lost our home in a wildfire in 2020. I had a trophy room with a lifetime of memories. My sweet wife told me "You get to start all over again". I have a new barn with lots of wall space to work on filling up. Again, I appreciate this form and its members!

Reactions: HuskyMusky

HuskyMusky

Veteran member
Nov 29, 2011
IL
I was 100% gonna do a full mount, didn't get a goat though,
believe I was quoted about $5k from my taxidermist.

I thought I'd have his front legs up higher than his rear.... I like that angle/pose.

congrats! I'm real jealous!

HuskyMusky

Veteran member
Nov 29, 2011
IL
Thanks guys! We lost our home in a wildfire in 2020. I had a trophy room with a lifetime of memories. My sweet wife told me "You get to start all over again". I have a new barn with lots of wall space to work on filling up. Again, I appreciate this form and its members!
that sucks!
I always joked about if my house was on fire, I'd be grabbing trophies and running out... like what else do I need from the house? material wise that is.... not talking, kids, pets, wives, etc...