Montana Bulls

MTHusker

Apr 22, 2013
Here are a couple Montana bulls taken the first 10 days or so on the ranch me and some other share in a lease, first week group has already committed to coming back next fall, seeing good numbers of animals, weather has been difficult, first rain , rain and more rain, then warm, looks like the weather will be more like what you would hope to see in Sept in Montana. Rut seems to be starting slow, have there is another 3 guys hunting this week, then another group of 4 last week of Sept, then the last 2 weeks are open...it is strictly do it yourself, camping allowed, no other hunters on property.D's Bull.jpg20192.jpeg

Yell Co AR Hunter

Very Active Member
Dec 10, 2015
Yell County Arkansas
I have a buddy hunting in Scapegoat Wilderness area right now. Have not heard from Him. I assume no signal where they are.
I hope they get a bull like one of those. Nice ones.
And by the way those type masks seem to work great. I see a lot of hunters with their game wearing them.:rolleyes:

Yell Co AR Hunter

Very Active Member
Dec 10, 2015
Yell County Arkansas
Heard from my buddy last night. His guided hunt did not go so well. He did not see one elk on a 7 day hunt. Out of the 5 camps there were 40 hunters and 4 bulls taken. One bull out of his camp a 2x4. He said the elk are just gone figured wolves had a hand in that.

MTHusker

Apr 22, 2013
Neighbor took a nice 6 pt bull down in 700 this weekend, not bad for all of 2 days hunting, residency has it's perks....