Major Forum Updates Coming!

Prerylyon

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2016
Cedar Rapids, IA
Just got back to civilization after scout camp with #4 son; just started playing with the new forum last nite. So far it seems to work OK with Chrome and Puffin browsers, not so much with the stock internet browser on my Android phone; podcasts and other menus obscure/clutter the startup screen and impede easy navigation; on Chrome and Puffin, it wasnt nearly as bad: the menus and pulldowns were controllable and a tad more organized. Editing account info is easier (bio, picture, etc). Definitely will take some getting used to.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
But a problem with the PM's is that a lot of members just use a phone and in 2 days of searching I can't find the way to access them on a phone with two different browsers.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Ok, I see it now but I swear that it wasn't there yesterday.

For others using a phone click on the three horizontal lines on the upper left hand corner of the screen which should bring up the screen that Scott shows along with a menue along the left hand side. Then just open up your envelope for messages/conversations and then show all

Reactions: ScottR

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Scott, can we get the members information to show up 24/7 instead of having to hit the arrow under their name?

Being able to see it at a glance is a lot nicer.

Reactions: Hilltop

AKaviator

Veteran member
Jul 26, 2012
That was about 3 years ago on the Q creek ranch in Wyoming. A big herd came over a hill where we were parked. The next few photos were of the south end of all those elk!
I had an antelope tag, of course!

Reactions: Winchester

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Stay tuned guys, we will be having a new banner contest soon. That one migrated over from the last forum but its time to have another one. I wanted to get through finding any bugs first, and might have some sweet prizes for the winner...

Reactions: AKaviator