Magnus Broadheads

OrangeHill 25

Dec 28, 2014
Eastern Colorado
Has anyone shot the new Black Hornet broadhead by Magnus? Looking at changing broadheads this year and they are on the list with several others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
I always had good luck with Magnus broadheads. I have changed heads a few times and always went back to a two blade head. This year went with DirtNap Gear DRT might want to check them out too! Whatever you choose good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swampokie

Veteran member
Jul 29, 2013
Haworth Oklahoma
I used the snuffer once upon a time but switched to thunderhead as they were easier to find. I never have used any new magnus heads and not thru anything but a bear grizzly and Shakespeare wonderbow. Magnus makes great products

Stay Sharp

Very Active Member
Oct 6, 2015
WI
Bowhunters came to us asking for solutions for sharpening their black hornets and ser-razors. It seems many struggle to sharpen the tiny serrations and the small bleeder blades so they reached out to us for a solution. We came up with simple solutions to return heads to a razors edge including the serrations and small bleeders. Here are some before and after pics of ser-razors we sharpened.

conibear

Oct 15, 2017
I used the snuffer once upon a time but switched to thunderhead as they were easier to find. I never have used any new magnus heads and not thru anything but a bear grizzly and Shakespeare wonderbow. Magnus makes great products
+1

I've used 2-blade Magnus for years and they're just awesome. An honest, durable, affordable hunting broadhead and I wouldn't hesitate a minute to try something new from them. Just my opinion. Let us know how they work please.

BOHNTR

Very Active Member
Feb 28, 2011
Lakeside, AZ
I tested the Black Hornets a few weeks ago. They fly VERY well, strong main blade, bleeder blades (4 blade model) are also strong. REALLY good broadhead with the best warranty in the business. They performed well enough that I switched to them after shooting Wac'em for years (since their inception). They also offer a two-blade model for those shooting lighter weight bows.

archeranthony

Dec 10, 2018
Texas
My Grandfather swears by the Magnus Snuffer he still uses them to this day. I have not used any of thier new stuff.