leftover results are up

turk870

Dec 22, 2012
tn
and I drew 34 2nd season(mule deer).not sure if that's good or bad.never been.but excited none the less.will be backcountry camping.now to order maps.and getting more detailed in my research.

Roboz

Mar 10, 2011
Good deal, 34 is a tough hunt for deer, but you should be able to turn up a couple good ones!

petecolorado

Nov 4, 2013
Aurora Co
Ya the system going down sucked. My brother and I meet our friend at Cabelas to buy tags at 11:30. They said the system would come back on at noon, which it did. So they gave everyone numbers to start a line. We were like 50+. So we are standing there and looking things up to see if we can buy a tag on the phone. Sure enough we were!

My buddy and I ended up getting a muzzle loader tag for unit 44, 45, 47 and 444. My brother ended up getting a cow tag for the 1st rifle season for the same units.

I also have an either sex tag for those same units for 1st rifle. So needless to say this should be interesting to see what happens.

How did everyone else fair out?

xtreme

Very Active Member
Feb 25, 2011
Searcy, Arkansas 72143
I did not do any good, however bear tags are available where we found the palmated deer antlers and I had found two bear there. I am considering it. Its a long drive but a fun place that I hunted 40 years ago

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Ya the system going down sucked. My brother and I meet our friend at Cabelas to buy tags at 11:30. They said the system would come back on at noon, which it did. So they gave everyone numbers to start a line. We were like 50+. So we are standing there and looking things up to see if we can buy a tag on the phone. Sure enough we were!

My buddy and I ended up getting a muzzle loader tag for unit 44, 45, 47 and 444. My brother ended up getting a cow tag for the 1st rifle season for the same units.

I also have an either sex tag for those same units for 1st rifle. So needless to say this should be interesting to see what happens.

How did everyone else fair out?
It seemed like once the system came back up around noon many of the Doe Mule Deer areas were already a sold out ... even a couple with 200+ tags earlier in the morning. I can't figure out how that happened...

Wapiti_Hunter

Aug 8, 2014
Westminster CO
I was able to get a buck tag in unit 38 for second season rifle. I have never hunted this unit but will be with a buddy who seems to get a buck there every year and he is willing to show me his spots.

I almost had a muzzleloader tag for antelope and right before i paid, the system crashed! There were only 2 leftover tags for this unit so they went quick. There's always next year!