Lathrop & Sons Mtn. Hunter Warm boots for sale

bux4brainz

Jul 18, 2017
Utah
$350 & I'll pay shipping! (Paypal only please) These are size 9 1/2 & are practically brand new. I wore them for 10 minutes at camp only to discover they are too small for me. I cannot return them because I applied Grangers Leather Conditioner to them. I paid $488 plus shipping & tax. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

bux4brainz

Jul 18, 2017
Utah
Yes I have. I paid for the 3D Foot Mapping Kit a few years ago & figured they could fit the boots to my feet. I was a little upset I wasn't fitted into the correct boot but apparently your feet change over the years, even as adults. I actually sent the boots back to Lathrop & Sons as they offered to help me sell them but that failed so they sent them back to me. L&S would not swap to a size 10 since I had applied leather conditioner to them. At this point I'm kind of screwed unless I can sell them. And even if I can I'll be out at least $150. I'm not happy about this but, it is what it is.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Dang. I know feet can change size as one gets older but didn't realize they could change that much in just a few years.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
In the future I’d recommend wearing new boots around the house on carpet for a little while before going outside or applying any leather conditioner.
Carpet wont cause any wear and you’ll be able to return them if necessary.
Word.
I carry mine to work and wear them around the office all week. If I need to go see the 'important' folks or go outside, I change.