Latest issue 129

DRUSS

Very Active Member
Jun 22, 2014
nw oregon
Did my issue not get all the details that I am used to receiving for the Arizona elk MRS? No trophy quality, or the grades on far right side. None of the minimum points needed to draw, etc. ?

I really hope mine is a fluke and this isn't because of the online stuff or taghub? I read my magazine, and pack it around to research while at work and away from computers.
Did anyone else get a smaller Arizona elk breakdown?

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Hey, I just took a look at it on the digital journal in TagHub. It appears that somehow a few columns are missing, I'm working on Nevada right now and all of those columns will be in print. TagHub is an expansion of the data we couldn't include because magazines are finite in size, we aren't cutting down what we put in print.

On Monday I will talk with design about getting it fixed in the digital journal. DRUSS or anyone else, if you want a digital sub inside of TagHub to be able to see it, shoot me a message. I will get you a year for free on me.

I checked the charts in TagHub, all of that data is present there too in maps and charts. It is also present in the chart we have in Expert Analysis. I will send anyone who wants it a link with a 30 day free trial just to have access to it as well as a 30% off coupon code in case you decide to keep it. Let me know in my messages if you want that.

Long winded way of saying, our apologies and we have more than one to get you the data as a print subscriber.

Reactions: Ikeepitcold