klymit

ivorytip

Veteran member
Mar 24, 2012
SE Idaho
don't see a whole of klymit things on here, is it just not good stuff or anyone put it to the test? I have one of the pads and pillows and ive loved them, been awesome and have been through hell. wondering others experiences with klymit gear??

Finsandtines

Very Active Member
Jun 16, 2015
Florida
I bought the static v luxe last year and love it. I am 6'2 215, it was much more comfortable to sleep on than anticipated. Local outdoor store had about 8-10 different brands that I could try out and this one easily prevailed.

tttoadman

Very Active Member
Nov 16, 2012
Oregon
I have the inertia with the attached pillow for early season and scouting. packs the size of a pop can. I love it.

tdcour

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2013
Central Kansas
restarting this thread... or adding to it. Did some research on pads for my backcountry hunt this year and was really trying to save some money on gear while not getting complete crap. Ended up buying a Klymit Static V Insulated tonight for 64 bucks after tax tonight from REI. Sweet deal when it normally retails for 90. All the reviews I've read are great, so hopefully everyone is right! Excited about it for sure!