Kinda Late

Mississippiboy

Jan 29, 2016
Hey guys

Apparently I forgot to introduce myself way back when I was thinking about hunting in Colorado. Well, life happened and things got in the way. Since joining I've otc elk hunted gmu 62 and spent a year living in Glenwood Springs. But, the grandkids pulled us back to Mississippi this spring. Looking forward to learning some more and busy planning a mulie hunt this fall. Thanks again for having me.

Mississippiboy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
late welcome to the site .have family in glennwood. great town or was, till the potheads took over.

Mississippiboy

Jan 29, 2016
Thanks kidoggy. I just figured out how to look at past post, and I did ,make an introduction. Oh well, never hurts to try again I guess. Glenwood was nice. Of course, all our potheads are still hiding out. Haha. Looking forward to coming back out.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Welcome back or back again.

I live 30 miles from Glenwood and the only problem that I have with it is that it thinks that it is Aspen North and it reflects it with the prices that they charge. It used to be such a nice town to go visit.

Prerylyon

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2016
Cedar Rapids, IA
Belated welcome from Ioway, home of the tall corn, hogs 🌽🐖 and clueless caucus crap! 💩(I'm an independent and a MD/PA translant-I didn't do it!)