Jim Shockey

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
this nation has been doomed to fall long before any of us were ever born.

it is a shame but we deserve nothing less!

this latest coup is just proof what I say is true. when JFK went down the people did nothing and they will do the same this time round also.

here is a link to the depths of our nations mentality .

https://caldronpool.com/transgender-...berty-process/

it is probably best that fools not be allowed to rule themselves.

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
can't be worse then what we got now.

besides jerks get things done . ;) better an effective jerk(so long as said jerk is working to implement policies I approve of) then an incompetent nice guy!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I would beg to differ with you about Trump being one of our best Presidents. IMHO he is not in the upper 50%, but that's not the point. Would you want a poacher representing you and the rest of our hunters?
not particularly but it really comes down to what the alternatives are. the poacher just might be the best choice. I am just saying, we never have a perfect candidate it generally comes down to what is the lesser evil.

shootbrownelk

Veteran member
Apr 11, 2011
Wyoming
not particularly but it really comes down to what the alternatives are. the poacher just might be the best choice. I am just saying, we never have a perfect candidate it generally comes down to what is the lesser evil.
That's what I've been doing since I was able to vote....holding my nose and voting for the lesser of two evils. It's never going to change. All today's politicians want to do is line their pockets with money from lobbyists and trying to get re elected. Republicans or Democrats, they're all corrupt. And if they aren't corrupt when elected, they soon will be.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
That's what I've been doing since I was able to vote....holding my nose and voting for the lesser of two evils. It's never going to change. All today's politicians want to do is line their pockets with money from lobbyists and trying to get re elected. Republicans or Democrats, they're all corrupt. And if they aren't corrupt when elected, they soon will be.
It's sad but I feel similarly.

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
I'm getting damn tired of voting for the lesser or two evils.