It's almost time!

Stringmusic

Feb 23, 2011
Big Sky Country, MT
5 weeks left here in Montana before we are chasing speedgoats! Still a ton of water everywhere. Spot and stalk maybe the only way to go this year.

If your hunting with a bow, what state, and when can you start? How many tags can you buy?

Drawing results for Montana will be out next week. Hopeing to be hunting with a buck and two doe tags this year.

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
General archery deer and elk, starts Aug. 20th for both. My real passion is when the snow flies and I can hunt the Front for ruttin muleys.

jenbickel

Veteran member
Feb 22, 2011
Sheridan, Wyoming
www.facebook.com
They are pretty giant for down here too...!! But the place I hunt is awesome! On any given day that you go there, you see between 20-30 bucks that are between 70-80" and like at least 10 that are 80"+. It is an amazing area to hunt.. But its a hard one, just lots of open and sagebrush. Can you tell I'm excited??! :D

wyohorn

Jul 9, 2011
Rock Springs, WY
Me and the wife drew area 90-2 here in southwest Wyoming. We will be starting our hunting August 15th. Can't wait to start sitting on some watering holes.

Reflex

Apr 21, 2011
Lincoln, NE
My brother and I drew unit 41 in Wyoming. Can't wait to get out there! I think we war are going to wait until late September though...probably will just archery hunt goats here in Nebraska in mid-August.

Elkcrazedfrk

Feb 21, 2011
Its going to be Sept. 1 for me. I'll be after the great wapiti and mule deer. I'm getting more and more excited everyday for more reasons than I can share. lol