Instagram MRS Book Giveaway

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Hey guys, we have a giveaway going on Instagram to giveaway an MRS book. All you have to do is tag a buddy who never draws a tag to be entered.

HERE IS THE LINK.

For those of you that don't do instagram, well sorry about that. Will see what I can maybe get done for specifically forum users.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Yeah, I kind of figured that would be the response from this crowd. Pretty sure this is about the only social media most of you do...

SteveBooble

Oct 21, 2020
It will be nice to repeat giveaways! Come on, you can start giveaway from the beginning, it's been a while since then. We need new gifts: D. Look, if you want me to help you have as many real followers as possible, don't hesitate to try this way. In life you have to try all, speaking of the classic. I wanted to ask you if you have a Facebook account? I know that even there you can do contests and people will win different gifts, starting from money to precious and non-precious objects. I know a lot of Instagrammers who also make money on this thing. An extra taxable income who does not want such a thing ... Everything that is not prohibited by law is allowed ...

Last edited: