I'm not a camper advocate, buuuuut......(PICS)

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
For a couple hundred bucks I couldn't turn her down....

I figure when the dust settles I will have around 1250$ in her and it should be pretty bulletproof.

Going to be base camp home sweet home for many hunts in the future.

If anyone can please tell me why this stupid thing is rotating the pictures and how to fix it I would appreciate it. I know its annoying.

The before pictures:

IMG_5081.jpg
IMG_5082.jpg
IMG_5083.jpg
IMG_5084.jpg
IMG_5135.jpg

The after pictures: (Still in serious progress)

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
The pictures are rotated because you are taking them with your phone. When you look at them your phone orientates them correctly but when you upload them they don't load properly. I have heard of a setting in a phone that can keep them properly orientated but can't remember where. A simple way would be to upload the pictures to a computer and then straighten them out and then upload them from the computer.

I know of a number of hunters that will pick up a trailer cheap and then gut it to where all they have are 4 walls. They will then set up bunk beds along 3 of the sides and a cooking area along the other. Then they just use a cardtable in the middle for eating or whatever.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Thats the weird part. When I bring them onto my computer they look fine....then I upload them and they rotate. I even tried saving them as something different and tried to rotate them accordingly to see if they would come in correctly but they still wont. haha

We are planning on a folding double cot for my wife and I and a plastic folding table to a dining room table.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Looks like you need to replace the jack, if you already havn't. There is a thread for trailers, can't remember exactly where. It has some great pictures of how we made storage trailers into hunting trailers. I would also seal around all the windows and probably reseal the roof seams.

Great project.

Look up "Enclosed Cargo/Hunting Trailer Conversions" in the search box.

Last edited:

elvspec

Aug 20, 2015
Cool. I bought a small camper about 4 years ago in order to get my wife and daughter out camping more. Little bit newer than yours but I got it for a song much the same and had to do nothing to it. I use it all the time for hunting long distances from home. Best investment I ever made. Enjoy the heck out of yours!

WapitiBob

Veteran member
Mar 1, 2011
Bend, Orygun
"If anyone can please tell me why this stupid thing is rotating the pictures and how to fix it I would appreciate it. I know its annoying. "

Home button on the right side, volume buttons btm left on an iPhone.

IMG_1987.jpg