hunting partner

alaska2go

Oct 20, 2012
Canon City, CO
I moved back to Colorado september 2019 and all my old friends don't hunt any more ... I haven't hunted geese or upland game for 20 years & i miss it.. Still have the set up but no one to go with.. Plus, i just like to go help some one fill their tag and help with getting it back to the truck.. Just like to hunt !! with a tag or without the tag... I haven't bow hunted in 24 years but was thinking of getting back into it.. I am looking to hut other states also or just go along. If you are interested PM me and we can talk...

sdhunters

Dec 22, 2018
Eastern South Dakota
Hope to get to Colorado some day for elk hunt. If you are ever looking to do honker hunt and draw So Dak NR license may be able to help. My hunting partner does a lot of early Sept. goose hunting and could be a possibility for you. Upland game has private land access issue in our home state although there are some opportunities.

alaska2go

Oct 20, 2012
Canon City, CO
Thanks for the invite... I have never looked at SD for a hunting opportunity.. Maybe I should do some research on it .. There are some good units in CO that take 3-4 points that people over look...