How many of you will get the Covid shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I have a friend who lives in India. The situation with covid is real.

You are the one that's full of BS
I expected as much. didn't even bother to read the info in links . :ROFLMAO:

I know this because there wasn't time from my post to yours.

I have a friend who died in a car accident. that situation was real but the world didn't shut down for it. nor did the media report it as a knife fight .;):LOL: and I wouldn't have bought into it if they had!

Last edited:
Reactions: hunttrap

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I got the first stick of the moderna last saturday.
I still think it all a hoax and no big deal but I finally caved .

Now I have heard everything. The devil is now looking for a heating contractor to install a furnace. :devilish:

Your problem with mask is that in areas it is mandated by law, be it as it is. I traveled through Utah a week or so ago and it is open, however there are still areas that require a mask and you are not getting into them without one. Same with Colorado, I was in Denver the other day and everyone is still masked up due to the regulations but once outside of Denver and into Douglas County it is up to the individual if you wear a mask or not.

But before you jump on me, I will admit that the government regulations are flip flopping faster than a fish out of water. If the vaccine prevents the virus then why must we still wear mask. But even the vaccine is only 90% + - effective at preventing it. However it will help if you do come down with the virus in that your case shouldn't be as bad as it might be if not vaccinated.

The thing that I am wondering about is the booster vaccine. Think about those who got the first ones way back in December, it is now close to 6 months later which is where the manufactures were saying that the booster might be needed.

Reactions: kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Now I have heard everything. The devil is now looking for a heating contractor to install a furnace. :devilish:

Your problem with mask is that in areas it is mandated by law, be it as it is. I traveled through Utah a week or so ago and it is open, however there are still areas that require a mask and you are not getting into them without one. Same with Colorado, I was in Denver the other day and everyone is still masked up due to the regulations but once outside of Denver and into Douglas County it is up to the individual if you wear a mask or not.

But before you jump on me, I will admit that the government regulations are flip flopping faster than a fish out of water. If the vaccine prevents the virus then why must we still wear mask. But even the vaccine is only 90% + - effective at preventing it. However it will help if you do come down with the virus in that your case shouldn't be as bad as it might be if not vaccinated.

The thing that I am wondering about is the booster vaccine. Think about those who got the first ones way back in December, it is now close to 6 months later which is where the manufactures were saying that the booster might be needed.
lol . I won't jump on you. you have been proven to have ability to rationally discuss, even if we don't agree.

so that adds another question.

why vac if it does nothing?? or maybe another better way to put it is , why vac if it can not be distributed fast enough to provide protection/ herd immunity if you prefer??? seems more logical to just let it run its coarse . let the weak of the race die out so the strong has a chance to continue. as nature intended.

the vac is another part of the hoax.
the first part of was to convince the world of a dire problem where none really existed .(sure, some few have died but that is simply life).
then swindle the nation/world (but I only care about this nation. screw the world ) out of trillions .
but what to do now ???
how to convince world that crisis is over once goal has been gained?????? why roll out the hoax of a vaccine ,of coarse?????

Reactions: hunttrap

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
lol . I won't jump on you. you have been proven to have ability to rationally discuss, even if we don't agree.

so that adds another question.

why vac if it does nothing?? or maybe another better way to put it is , why vac if it can not be distributed fast enough to provide protection/ herd immunity if you prefer??? seems more logical to just let it run its coarse . let the weak of the race die out so the strong has a chance to continue. as nature intended.

the vac is another part of the hoax.
the first part of was to convince the world of a dire problem where none really existed .(sure, some few have died but that is simply life).
then swindle the nation/world (but I only care about this nation. screw the world ) out of trillions .
but what to do now ???
how to convince world that crisis is over once goal has been gained?????? why roll out the hoax of a vaccine ,of coarse?????
LOL, I think you need to loosen that strap on your tin foil hat doggy.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
The biggest reason that I got the vaccine is that I have asthma but other than that I am quite healthy. If a vaccine will help me in not getting it and having to spend a few weeks in the hospital then so be it. I also get the flu vaccine every year now that I am over 65. Hey, it's free so why not. I can get some of the money that the government took away from in all those years that I was working.

But as far as covid time will tell. I know of a dozen or more that came down with it. Some ended up in the hospital while others were able to sit it out at home, but those that were in the hospital were hit hard by it.

But the real bad thing is that we have to pretty much do as the government tells us to do as far as wearing mask or where we can or can not go while doing so. We had a few restaurants and bars try to fight the mask and seating capacity here in Colorado and the county health departments threatened them with revoking their liquor and food service licenses. So what can the owners do but comply.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
that is the reason I complied and took the vac.

not out of fear of contraction. not of of caring for the plight my fellow man. not out of belief it will help but partly out of no longer really caring if it hurt. death is not the curse, life is! if it kills me ,so be it.
biggest reason I complied was to shed the bonds of control.
no more masks. no more self isolating . no more pretending to care about the health of those I care nothing about.

I don't really have a problem with a business saying no mask ,no service . I just won't frequent that place .
I balk when told I can't have visitors to my own home and/or must mask up to do so. no more complying to such ridiculousness.

one good /great thing to come of the covid hype was the shutdown of the mass indroctrination centers we call public schools. pity they ever reopened.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I borrowed this from flags off the huntnet site..............

"If anybody ever takes the time to look at the daily mortality rate in the USA they will find that it averages about 7500 people dying every day from various causes. That equals one death every 12 seconds, day in and day out. So if anyone also takes the time to look at the daily mortality rate during this so called "pandemic" they will find that the average daily mortality rate has been about 7500 each day. That means there has been NO increase in the daily mortality rate. While COVID has undoubtedly killed some people, fewer have died in car crashes, work accidents etc... and since they tried to attribute every death the COVID there were fewer death certificates given out for cancer, heart attacks, etc..."

I KIDD ,will concede the numbers might not be completely accurate and debatable the point of the statement is.

the yearly national death rate has remained the same in relation to past years .

scientific conclusion ......... people die!

Reactions: bdan68

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
Honest question not trying to stir anything up, why would someone who has had covid need to be vaccinated. I thought the purpose of a vaccine is to give you the antibodies. If you have had Covid and have the antibodies why would you need the vaccine?

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Honest question not trying to stir anything up, why would someone who has had covid need to be vaccinated. I thought the purpose of a vaccine is to give you the antibodies. If you have had Covid and have the antibodies why would you need the vaccine?
exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it has been stated that immunity does not last from having recovered from covid .

it also has been pointed out that immunity does not last from the vaccines either .

why the hysteria from a disease with a 98.9 % survivabiity rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fact that the hoax is not clear to all is mind boggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: bdan68

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
CC,
Just remember that kidoggy is a lunatic and the best thing is to not get into a discussion with him. I mean, a couple of posts ago he said his greatest desire is for 9/10s of the world’s population to die.
Geez. Just ignore him.
I don't expect or really even care if anyone agrees or not . it is simply a fact , the world would be a better place with less people in it.

in fact ,if such were to happen the world would be a truly wonderful place! just the great hunting opportunities alone would be terrific .

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
to interject some humor . this here is hilarious!

Dracula's castle in Romania offering free vaccines

this is an actual story !!!!!!!! wonder how many are lining up to get them some vamp blood!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Alan Leone

Jan 19, 2021
I got my vaccination in early Feb, I also get the flu vaccine every year. I believe a ounce of prevention is the best way. Folks will have their opinion and the CDC continuously moving the goal post doesn't help. I just didn't want to be the person struggling to breath in the ICU, that wasn't fake. We know the media overplayed some of the reporting to push an agenda but it still is a serious virus and we need to take precautions and be respectful of each others beliefs.

nv-hunter

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2011
Reno
I tested positive for covid in February and would maybe take a 1 shot booster for lack of a better term. But the study I read hasn't been back in the news so not sure if it was accurate. It stated the positive test and 1 short gave better immunity then no positive test and 2 shots. Another site I'm in a member is over 10 months post infection and still shows antibodies during monthly blood work.

Mule3006Elk

Jul 3, 2013
Natural immunity is very good. Studies show SARS (original) and MERS have AB years later. Studies show good AB decades after the 1918 flu pandemic. Point is government is pushing an agenda. Easier to give the same message to all vs. make an algorithm.

COVID-19 real: yes.
80% have minimal or no symptoms.
15-20% have moderate disease.
5% have severe disease of which 1% will die from sepsis or multisystem failure.

Had COVID-19 or fully vaccinated: don't need a mask IMO. Even if these individuals get COVID-19 their disease is extremely mild and risk of hospitalization is near zero.

COVID-19 is not a special virus. Coronoviruses have been around our entire lives. This virus doesn't trick the immune system nor our immune response. You will have AB and most likely they will be long-term. See comments above on SARS and MERS and Influenza (1918).
The CDC unfortunately threw out this 3 month protection making the masses think they will get COVID-19 again after 3 months because AB will drop off. Immune system suddenly doesn't work? Ridiculous. This of course is not true. The only scenario which would invalidate natural or artificial immunity is a mutation that the body doesn't recognize. However, this is very unlikely.

For all of you that need to know I have been practicing medicine for 21 years and have been on the frontlines. PA-C, MSPA. Only stated b/c last time I posted something everyone seemed interested in my credentials.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.