How many of you will get the Covid shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I got my second Moderna shot today. It was interesting in that at the school that I got it at there were no where near the same number of people as was there a month ago when I got the first one. Perhaps when I got my first one there might of been a lot getting their second one along with those of us getting our first ones. There was no waiting and I went almost straight in to get the vaccine.

Reactions: kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I got my second Moderna shot today. It was interesting in that at the school that I got it at there were no where near the same number of people as was there a month ago when I got the first one. Perhaps when I got my first one there might of been a lot getting their second one along with those of us getting our first ones. There was no waiting and I went almost straight in to get the vaccine.
could be folks are losing interest also. maybe seeing this hoax for the hoax it is????

not much point in getting a vaccine that doesn't stop spread , for a disease that had 99.5 % survival rate in the first place(actually even higher because even the cdc admits that not all cases attributed as corona actually were ) and now has known effective treatments to place that survival rate even higher .

difference between this disease and , smallpox or polio is this disease has treatments and while one might argue it is more transmitable it is far less deadly then those two were..

you will simply never hear this reported on in the fake news because it doesn't fit the agenda being pushed.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdan68

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
could be folks are losing interest also.

I would say that a lot of us in the county are getting it done.

There have been a couple of drive through locations along with the JJ vaccine that came out the first of March that quite a few got.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I would say that a lot of us in the county are getting it done.

There have been a couple of drive through locations along with the JJ vaccine that came out the first of March that quite a few got.
there are .

out of curiousity .. did you listen to the interview of the doctor on the last link I posted ???? if so what did you think of it?

I found it enlightening. I would be willing to wager that most in the nation have never bothered to listen to anything or anyone except the lame stream fear mongerers.

the more I dig, the more convinced I am that this was all a hoax and the sky really never fell. we are however several trillion further down the hole though. could it be that was the purpose in the first place????? naw! that couldn't be ! our elected officials are "honorable " men !

Last edited:
Reactions: boiler and bdan68

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I have found that if you dig deep enough you can prove that the earth is flat and that you will fly off into space if you are in China.

I decided to get the vaccine myself after seeing what it did to a couple of friends. The big thing is that you need to make the decision for yourself, it isn't mandatory and if you don't want to get stuck then you don't have to.

You mentioned a few post ago about flying. It will be up to the airlines if they want to enforce a vaccine or not to be able to fly. It's their airplane and if people don't like it then they can drive or take a bus. On the African hunting forum that I am on this is a big discussion but in areas you need to take a test to see if you are infected or not. If you don't want to take the test then you don't get to go into those countries, it's your choice.

Reactions: Slugz and kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I have found that if you dig deep enough you can prove that the earth is flat and that you will fly off into space if you are in China.

I decided to get the vaccine myself after seeing what it did to a couple of friends. The big thing is that you need to make the decision for yourself, it isn't mandatory and if you don't want to get stuck then you don't have to.

You mentioned a few post ago about flying. It will be up to the airlines if they want to enforce a vaccine or not to be able to fly. It's their airplane and if people don't like it then they can drive or take a bus. On the African hunting forum that I am on this is a big discussion but in areas you need to take a test to see if you are infected or not. If you don't want to take the test then you don't get to go into those countries, it's your choice.
it is a personal choice . I am glad we at least can agree on that one most important point.

regardless of MY beliefs on the matter
I truly wish you the best in your decision. I mean that . I really do!

if you can take nothing else from my comments I hope you can believe that!

I am simply curious as to the flying thing. I will never again board a plane so it is not something that will affect me personally. just curious as I know folks who have been stuck but have no handy proof. just curious as to how such would be enforced?? maybe we shouldn't let anyone get their star ID if they haven't got stuck???????????? :LOL:

Last edited:

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Enforcement is the big question that I don't believe has been really looked at.

Lets, take South Africa for a example. In order to enter SA from a country that had Yellow Fever you need proof of a vaccine. Now is it like what I now have from the CDC when I got my Covid vaccine or is is just a card. I know that the CDC card that I now have just shows that I have been vaccinated and the dates. I filled in my own name and date of birth. The county has proof of my vaccines from a form that I filled out with my information but where does that go? Does it stop at the county computer system or is it available national wide through the CDC? I have no idea.

It was also interesting in that while I was standing in line today I was talking to a person who said that he would never get onto a commercial airline without wearing a mask. I believe that his idea about this was the very low amount of cases of this flu this season. But I asked him what about all the other places that he goes? I asked him if he had any grandchildren and he said that he did and I mentioned that kids are just walking germ carriers. He did give me kind of a perplexed look when I said that.

The problem is that we can not isolate ourselves if we want to get up and go places and do things, all we can do is to take precautions while doing it.

Reactions: kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
seems to me like it would be real easy for anyone with a computer to print up a vac card should they have the desire to do so. wouldn't it be crazy if such became mandatory in a society that is so opposed to voter ID ????????? ;) :D

no we cannot isolate ourselves . it simply is not possible and even if it were, it is not healthy and for sure not a quality of life I would wish on anyone.
I am not opposed to folks making their own choices . IN fact I encourage it . unlike most , I prefer to look at all sides of the issue to make a well informed choice . I do listen to fauci but I also listen to other docs who disagree with him. then I put I try to sift through all the BS for the truth of the matter. then I put all that against my own personal experience s in life and make a decision. unlike most folks I don't get angry when others don't make the same one .

it is my belief and most scientists actually agree
the human race being exposed to such things for millenials is the very reason we have immune systems to fight such off.
I am convinced that much of the reason folks can't fight off disease is because of their hurry to go to the doc and get a shot for whatever ails them. I have family that always does the flu vacs , always getting antibiotics for every lil sniffle and they are always getting sick.

I worry about nothing and seldom even get a cold!
I am no "expert" but in my mind there must be a correlation.
I simply do not believe it wise to put experimental drugs in ones body. I don't even take aspirin. I doubt there are many in this world who have put less " medicines" in their body then I and it has worked well for me to this point.

this is the why of why I choose not to vac.
well that and who the hell wants to live forever?????? by GOD , I wouldn't wish that on anyone!!!!!:LOL:

the truth is scientists have zero idea what the long term effects of vaccinations will be to our race .

in the short term they may or not be good. most would agree that polio and smallpox vaccines saved lives . the juries still out on the 19 vac.

it is still experimental and even the "experts" claim it won't stop spread.

in the long term it could very well be our undoing.

as to the low cases of the flu this season....
I have no doubt that folks sheltering in place and masks have contributed to this to some degree.

I also have no doubt that the real reason the flu numbers were so low is because most all flu cases were being counted as covid to help make the pandemic more then it really was.

why ????? who knows ??? the trillions dollars transfer of wealth packages would be a good place to look for the reason!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: boiler

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Had the second shot on Tuesday. Had a bad headache and fatigue on wednesday. Felt back to normal on thursday. Kids get their first vaccine today.

Reactions: Winchester

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I'd rather roll the dice on a US made vaccine than risk a virus that was developed by the chinese as a biological weapon. Like you say, it's a personal choice to vaccinate.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
After getting my second shot on Saturday I felt a little bit tired today. Not so tired that I couldn't do what I wanted to do but it would be real easy to sit down in my favorite chair and take a nice nap.

But then I usually feel that way if I sit down in that chair and close my eyes.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I got my 3rd covid jab today

The nurse asked , what are you doing back here? You've already had 2 covid shots.

I replied I'm trying to get ahead of Faucci on this one....

Reactions: idcwby

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
how are we ever gonna get out of this dang pandemic when the animals won't wear their masks and are anti vaccers!!!!!!!!!!
at least the article said they were reponsible enough to self isolate. :LOL:

CNN logo CNN
Two lions test positive for Covid-19 in Indian state Uttar Pradesh

Last edited:

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
One positive to the vaccine-. I am on day 9 of having Covid. I was not vaccinated. My wife however was vaccinated and as a result wasn't required to quarantine. Nice to not have to shut down the whole household.

For what it's worth, Covid did suck but I feel almost normal now.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I got the first stick of the moderna last saturday.
I still think it all a hoax and no big deal but I finally caved .

in the end I just figured I'D take the placibo in trade for the right to tell the next person who asks where my mask is to shove it up their arse!!!!!!!!
my greatest desire is that this damn hoax wipes out 9/10s of the worlds population. the human race needs a good weeding out. but sense we all know it will not I am forced to roll with the idiocy of my fellow man till something wonderful as that does occur.

once I get the second shot ,I am done with all the social distance ,mask up nonsense . I have proven myself to be a "good citizen" by doing all the bullshit for the past year and now taking the sticks.

no more ! I am done pretending the welfare of those I care nothing about matters a whit! from here on out the health of others is on them and their choices , not me! may all your lives be short and your demises be quick OR live long and prosper!
I care not either way!

hilltop sounds like you will recover . kudos !

wether you do or not , rest easy knowing either way ,you will be in a better place for having had it!

Reactions: bdan68 and idcwby

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Tell it to the people of India. Hoax indeed................
If it's a hoax, whey are so many of them are dying?

live on top of each other like cockroaches and people die. that is the truth of nature.
so has it been , so shall it ever will be!

the numbers ATTRIBUTED to covid is the hoax , NOT the disease itself.

any rational person should be able to at least admit that to be true.

even the CDC admitted that the death numbers from covid were being inflated by as much as 94%. any disease with a survival rate of 98.9 % is not a pandemic! nor is a few million deaths worldwide in a year to any one disease a big deal.

just because people are dying doesn't make it covid . nor does the media reporting it as such ,make it so!
there are millions of ways to die. six died in a car accident near my home last week , no doubt it was covid related.............

why the need to wear masks after being vacced???????
why do folks believe having the disease will not give one ammunity but getting the vac will??????????
why do folks even believe the masks help when the virus particles can pass right through them???????????
why do folks believe that we can't find a vac for the common cold after decades but was miraculously able to come up with not one but three(just speaking U.S.A) in less then a years time?????????
why is the flu almost non existent now ?????( why does everyone believe the masks stopped the flu when "supposedly" the covid still runs rampant????????????)
WHY DO folks buy the narrative of "mutating strands" of which we heard nothing before the miracle vacs came out and folks balked at lining up to get them?????????????????

is there a single individual that actually believes all we are being told is true??????????

the answer to all questions is fear over thought.

I will concede that I may be wrong on some of it but I shornhell am ON THE RIGHT TRACK TO QUESTION IT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.