Hello from the Buckeye State

holdy62

Apr 1, 2014
Convoy, Ohio
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been a member since Apr 2014 but have not posted. I've been hunting Wyoming for the last 20 years, unfortunetly I like dick56 was hunting the same ranch and lost it. I will still be huntin region B this year but will be trying some walk-in land. Depending on how this works out i may be looking for some help with info on finding other places to hunt. On the bright side I was able to share my last year hunting this ranch with my oldest son. I didnt tag out but he did and thats whats its all about! Good luck to all this season. I have been married for 31 years this coming October. I've spent most of the last 20 anniverseries in Wyoming hunting (not always the favorite for my wife!). We have 2 boys 27 and 20 and 1 daughter who is 26. I'm a lifelong Buckeye hunting Whitetail, Turkey's and Raccoon.

Last edited:

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Hello fellow Buckeye! I live east of Cambridge, Ohio near the Ohio/Wv border. Welcome to the forum.
Shoot me a pm and we can talk.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Welcome- sorry to hear about the ranch. I just lost one last year in elk area 7. Had it for 7 years and never drew an elk tag...lol. Bad luck. Lots of good info on here and some really nice people. If you ever need help in southern Wyoming, send me a PM.