Hello Everyone!

VinnyG

Oct 4, 2018
Colorado
Hey All,
I am a new member to this site, from Colorado. I just moved out here from Annapolis, MD and am very excited about all the opportunities for hunting and fishing. I have grown up hunting whitetail but am relatively new to big game hunting. I will be doing my first real elk hunt this October. So far these forums have been a goldmine of advice and information, I look forward to soaking up as much as I can, and learning from all of you. If anyone wants advice on Appalachian whitetail, or would like to shoot the sh$t about being a waterman on the Chesapeake I would love to chat!
Respectfully Yours,

Vinny

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
welcome to the site.
hunting elk is a blast , can't wait to see pics from your hunt..... even if unsuccessfull

VinnyG

Oct 4, 2018
Colorado
Thanks kidoggy! I will be happy either way. I plan on getting an either sex OTC tag, so honestly anything is a trophy to me.

Prerylyon

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2016
Cedar Rapids, IA
Vinny,

I grew up in MD between DC & Baltimore; got educated and found a bride in PA, along with some work and a stint in CA. 15 yrs ago, I split the difference and moved to Iowa! [emoji38]

Welcome! I do miss hunting waterfowl on the 'Shore, finding my setter locked on point during the January woodcock season down near Salisbury, or trolling for big 'Rock off the mouth of the Choptank. [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

VinnyG

Oct 4, 2018
Colorado
I spent several years assisting an oysterman on the Choptank! Love it out there, I miss the water a little bit already.