Hello all

Silentstalker

Oct 26, 2013
Utah
My name is Chad. I am from Utah. I am traditionally a bowhunter who occasionally picks up a rifle or muzzy. I love to bowhunt for elk, mule deer, and antelope. I enjoy hunting out of state as funds allow. Most recently we have discovered Wyoming and the beautiful scenery and great hunting. I was a subscriber to EHJ in the beginning, and EBJ since its inception. Have enjoyed browsing this site recently. My next hunt out of state will be for my son and I in Colorado. We are low point holders but looking to experience Colorado with either a bow or muzzy.

Hopefully I can contribute and help each of you in some way as we share hunts and dreams for the future!

Silentstalker

Oct 26, 2013
Utah
A few things I left out, I am a career firefighter/engineer for the SLC fire dept. I have been on the job for 9 years, also Im happily married with 3 kids. Son-16, daughters 14 & 12.

I noticed a few guys had some pictures up. Here are a few of mine.

Wy antelope. Utah muley and bull. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396107620.072328.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1396107632.422842.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1396107644.802423.jpg

2nasty4u

Mar 27, 2014
nd
Nice pics. All with bow makes them even more of a feat. Looks like an awesome bull!!!

mnhoundman

Veteran member
Oct 25, 2012
Minnesota
Welcome and thanks for sharing the pictures! I am also firefighter, but volunteer! It's very exciting, I love the grass fire season!

Silentstalker

Oct 26, 2013
Utah
Thanks all, that bull was one of my favorite hunts of all time. One of those perfect days in the field. Mn, grass fire can be fun but there is no rush like a true structure fire. Be safe out there!

mnhoundman

Veteran member
Oct 25, 2012
Minnesota
Thanks all, that bull was one of my favorite hunts of all time. One of those perfect days in the field. Mn, grass fire can be fun but there is no rush like a true structure fire. Be safe out there!
We live in a small community so we don't get to many big structure fires. We got to help out on the green valley fire last summer about 20 miles north of here, mostly all white pines, 40 mph winds and 80 degrees. Boy can a fire fly through those pines! I think it burned over 7,000 acres and dozens of structures were destroyed. Quite a fire for around here. You be safe also!