Hello all!

Alistair

May 15, 2020
Good evening all.

I'm Alistair and I'm currently based in the UK.

However, I'll be moving out to Milwaukee, WI full time for work from September, so I've joind you guys to learn a bit more about US hunting generally and WI especially.

I shoot a fair bit here in the UK and hunt larger game a couple times a year, mostly Red deer in Scotland and Fallow deer nearer to home. Other than that, I get plety of action on assorted pest species and I also dabble in some pheasant shooting. Beyond hunting, I do a fair bit of range shooting in various disciplines, from long range precision stuff right on through to running boar competitions.

I'm currently shooting 6.5CM, .270Win, .44Rem Mag and .375H&H, plus the obligatory 12Ga.

The plan is to get my hunters training sorted asap on arrival, license up and maybe have a crack at some whitetail hunting in 2021.

See you all around!

Al.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Glad you made it over.

For the rest of you this gentleman is a member of a African hunting forum that I am on. I suggested that he come over here to get some great info on hunting in Wisconsin and or the surrounding areas.

Welcome Al

Alistair

May 15, 2020
Cheers all!

I look forward to learning from your experiences and hopefully I'll have something to add of my own!

Al

Alistair

May 15, 2020
Cheers!

I've not made it out there yet, but I'm excited to get settled in! Seems like there's a lot of good stuff for the hunter in WI.

Al.