HECS Stealthscreen (?!)

mnhoundman

Veteran member
Oct 25, 2012
Minnesota
I am also curious, I have done some research on it and people have good things to say about it. But I don't know anyone who has it. Interested to hear opinions also.

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
It's a bunch of crap. My brother recorded an episode of the HECS tv show last year. On it they were supposedly showing how close you could get to a bedded buck. The clown wearing the magical suit appears to be sneeking up on a beddded buck but when the buck gets up it was clear it was drugged or something because it was staggering like a drunk. I'm amazed anyone with half a brain would buy into their BS.

Last edited:

swampokie

Veteran member
Jul 29, 2013
Haworth Oklahoma
This product is the joke that gets my deer camp rolling with laughter every year! One of the guys got a good deal on a suit of it and he has not lived it down yet! We jokingly took his bow away and told him all he needed was to set out in the open and grab them when they walk by! Love it!

Tim McCoy

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2014
Oregon
Actually sounds like a great idea for divers, encase your body in a Faraday Cage like structure, sharks etc. are less likely to sense your electrical emissions.

That said, I was unaware ungulates have "ampullae of Lorenzini". So for hunting, color me a skeptic.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
I have a friend that bought some on clearance. He bow hunts everything and has said he hasn't seen any added benefit at all. He bought it mainly for a cheap set of camo knowing it was likely a scam.

marshmstr

Nov 27, 2014
Port Allen, LA
As I'm reading this, waiting on my kids to wake up for school.....there's a HECS infomercial on the pursuit channel haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I would buy it in a heartbeat but I am already stealthy as a ninja. now you see me now you d.....