Has anyone used ZOF?

DRUSS

Very Active Member
Jun 22, 2014
nw oregon
hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone has any experiences with Zero outfitter fees? used by Diamond Outfitters. something a friend told me about but i have never heard anybody using them or experiences with them.
TIA

Alabama

Veteran member
Feb 18, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
I've heard of zero guide fees, I'm not sure if it's the same thing.

Zero Guide Fees - You draw the tag, we pay for your hunt.

The number of units you're eligible for shrinks based on the number of points you have. You're mostly limited to units you can't draw in the bonus pass (I only looked at Arizona) but you could get lucky and draw in the next pass. You get a 5-day hunt if you draw in years 1-3, a 7-day hunt if you draw in years 4-6, or a 10-day hunt if you draw in year 7 or later.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
"Fools and their money"

They are banking on guys like me who's draw luck really sucks and it will take them 25 years to draw a tag...lol

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Steve Chappell had something like this going on for a while. Not sure if he is still doing it or not.

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
Sounds like a good concept. But like previously mentioned…..those of us who have shit luck at drawing, benefits their business big time! If you could draw one the tags within 5 years, it would be awesome!

minn elk chaser

Jan 6, 2014
I checked on it but since I have a enough points to draw in a couple of years I was not eligible to participate. You need to be in the system for a few years in order for them to make it worth their time.

DRUSS

Very Active Member
Jun 22, 2014
nw oregon
I checked on it but since I have a enough points to draw in a couple of years I was not eligible to participate. You need to be in the system for a few years in order for them to make it worth their time.
ZOF said they are OK with high points??, I am learning there is a few different outfitters with similar programs.

Reactions: minn elk chaser

minn elk chaser

Jan 6, 2014
Contacted Diamond Outfitters and they have no restrictions on how many points you can have and still be part of their program. I think it was Chappell outfitting that has a restriction on how many points you can have.

WapitiBob

Veteran member
Mar 1, 2011
Bend, Orygun
chappell is top notch, they have no restrictions other than where you can apply vs your point level.

diamond outfitters also tells you where to apply, and you won't be applying for a hunt where you'll draw in the bonus pass

Last edited: