Gun Confiscation!

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Biden calls 9mm ‘high-caliber weapons,’ suggests banning them | Fox News

I wonder how many boxes of 9MM shells will be sold today? After Dementia Joe's latest rand about this "high-power round" I bet you in a week the shelves will be empty again.....

Lord have mercy, what a moron.
I read that article yesterday. I don't know why he would consider a 9mm as "high caliber". I assume he means potent? powerful? 9mm doesn't even cross my mind as a powerful round. He also mentioned folks should carry .22lr; that way if they are shot in the lung surgeons can just take it out. What a dummy. You would think folks that want to ban something would know a little bit about what they want to ban.

Reactions: mallardsx2

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I read that article yesterday. I don't know why he would consider a 9mm as "high caliber". I assume he means potent? powerful? 9mm doesn't even cross my mind as a powerful round. He also mentioned folks should carry .22lr; that way if they are shot in the lung surgeons can just take it out. What a dummy. You would think folks that want to ban something would know a little bit about what they want to ban.
he has no idea what he means.
he was already clueless joe 40 years ago. and now he's actually got full blown dementia.
being an idiot is the only requirement to be a democrat.
and anyone who is still voting democrat for whatever reason is a complete idiot.

I hope idiots will pardon me for insulting them in this manner.

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
Was just reading an article on some Democrat dude who wants to ban guns, abolish the filibuster, and pack the courts if they don't rule in his favor. Just sayin'.

Once again, the NRA was the only Pro-2nd Amendment group mentioned.

If the dems pack the ballots again and retain power our gun rights are on the chopping block, as is the constitution. Amazing how that stuff is interconnected.

Last edited:
Reactions: kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
yup .it is not " all talk"!
the ONLY reason they haven't got rid of them and made us all slaves is the sheer genius of the constitution.
it protects us from ourselves when we get emotionally irrational.

beware the scum who seeks to change it.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
hopefully conservatives stand firm.
zero compromise!

we have every law we will ever need! and more!

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
OK, you don't like Wayne. That's fine. But he's not the entire NRA.
What organization do you recommend for supporting our right to bear arms?
Armed Citizens United Gun Rights Organization (ACU)
Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) *my pick
Gun Owners of America (GOA)
International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA)
National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR)
Second Amendment Foundation (SAF)
United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
or you could just send it all to me.

I won't help you, but I will tell you up front that I won't help you.

no jerking you around like NRA does.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
or you could just send it all to me.

I won't help you, but I will tell you up front that I won't help you.

no jerking you around like NRA does.
Why do you need armani suits and rolex watches? You dont strike me as a guy wanting those.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Why do you need armani suits and rolex watches? You dont strike me as a guy wanting those.
hell I don't own a suit or a watch , let alone the high dollar stuff.

but hunting ain't gittin cheaper. fell free to gofundme!

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
NRA is at the table. More than we can say for the other groups.
All those organizations I mentioned have lobbyist in DC. NRA gets the press (both good and bad) but there are plenty of good folks working to protect the 2nd amendment. Don't believe the NRA message that they are the only game in town.

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Armed Citizens United Gun Rights Organization (ACU)
Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) *my pick
Gun Owners of America (GOA)
International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA)
National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR)
Second Amendment Foundation (SAF)
United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)
Good organizations, but none of them them have the clout or effectiveness of the NRA.
… despite Wayne.

Reactions: buckbull

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
All those organizations I mentioned have lobbyist in DC. NRA gets the press (both good and bad) but there are plenty of good folks working to protect the 2nd amendment. Don't believe the NRA message that they are the only game in town.
My $35/yr does more for the 2nd Amendment thru the NRA than any other gun group. They are visible and stand up when necessary.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35261394

Nothing against the other groups or the folks running or supporting them, of the list above, I've heard of GOA and USCCA. Not heard of the others. Neither have most folks. An obscure group can lobby and win litigation, they just cannot intimidate members of congress with their membership numbers or bribe them or whatever happens behind closed doors.

Ultimately, it would be nice if we knew the groups actually worked together as opposed to being islands.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Would you rather fight 1- 6'5" 300 pound dude or 4 -5'9" 160 pound dudes at one time?

I'll take the big guy and hope to get lucky. lol

The NRA should have gotten rid of Wayne. He has been a bruise on the NRA for the last several years. If he truly cared about the organization he should have stepped down and passed the reins to someone else IMHO.

Regardless, the NRA is still a great organization to be a member of.