Greenland

Wyoming Hart

Very Active Member
Oct 10, 2014
866
172
Spring Run, PA
Looking to see if anyone has hunted Greenland before. Caribou and Muskox is what I am looking to hunt yet to try to complete my super ten. If you have hunted Greenland for them, who and what time of year did you hunt? Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ikeepitcold

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
2,048
1,841
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I hunted caribou in Greenland 3 years ago. I found the booking site on BOOK YOUR HUNT.com Click on Caribou, and you will find lots of very expensive hunts in Canada and Alaska, but one pops up in the 5K + range. I could have shot a musk ox also if I wanted to pay for it, and did have a couple opportunities. I did write an extensive review for the site titled, "Mission Accomplished" if you can find it.
The outfitter is based out of Kangerlussarq, and travel there is the biggest hassle. A new airport in the capital of Nuuk has changed the route, and not necessarily for the better. It was 4K when I went, but as in all things the rates have gone up, and he is booked for the next two years. You can call me at #218-834-3646. Rick
 

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
542
418
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
I hunted in march 2025. But at that time of the year it's only muskox as the bigger caribou have dropped antlers.
I booked thorough book your hunt also with trophy hunting Greenland. Although prices have gone up he's usually much cheaper than any other options and I'd not hesitate to use him again.
I got my muskox, a white arctic fox and ice fished for cod successfully.