Free Bow

HuntinFool

Feb 24, 2011
Utah
Hey guys, I have a 2004 PSE Typhoon. The draw adjusts from 50# to 70# and I believe that the draw goes from 26"-30". I will include a whisker biscuit rest, a peep sight, and a four arrow quiver with this bow. I may even have some older arrows I could throw in. Even though this is an older bow it is more than adequate to hunt with. What I am looking for is someone who could really use this bow. If you know someone who is going through a rough time right now and can't afford a bow please send me their story. What I would really like to see is this bow going to a youth just getting into the sport. In a week or two I will pick someone who I think deserves the bow. All that I ask is that if we can't meet face to face is that you pay shipping.

Thanks,
Coleman

packer58

Very Active Member
Aug 24, 2011
Loma Rica, Ca.
Hey guys, I have a 2004 PSE Typhoon. The draw adjusts from 50# to 70# and I believe that the draw goes from 26"-30". I will include a whisker biscuit rest, a peep sight, and a four arrow quiver with this bow. I may even have some older arrows I could throw in. Even though this is an older bow it is more than adequate to hunt with. What I am looking for is someone who could really use this bow. If you know someone who is going through a rough time right now and can't afford a bow please send me their story. What I would really like to see is this bow going to a youth just getting into the sport. In a week or two I will pick someone who I think deserves the bow. All that I ask is that if we can't meet face to face is that you pay shipping.

Thanks,
Coleman
HuntinFool, your post has made me proud to be an american sportsman. I hope you get enough responce to get that bow into someones hands before season. Good job dude......

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
That is pretty cool, for a young guy like you to do. Especially when everyone is having tough times right now. I wish there were more young sportsman out there like you Coleman.

N.Y.ArcheryMadMan

Very Active Member
Jun 1, 2012
Upstate New York
I think I may know of a young man that can use that. His Name is Hunter Ford. He has just turned 14 years of age and this will be his first year BowHunting... Hunter has 2 other brother's and a sister; with just Dad Working. So, sometimes money get's Tight... And this is A Family that is always doing everything they can to Help out Everyone Else... Even when they go with out.... And I know now a day's there are Thousands and Thousands of other People that have It Worse.... (Just Let Me If Hunter Is choosen and I can give you a Mailing address.)

BKC

Very Active Member
Feb 15, 2012
The high plains of Colorado
Huntingfool, I'll help out. I have a tru-fire hurricane extreme release new in box. Pm when you decide who gets it and I will mail it to them. It's a good thought on your part. Thanks for helping get someone started!

HuntinFool

Feb 24, 2011
Utah
Hey guys, I have the rest and the quiver covered and BKC just offered up a release (Thank you so much, this will help a lot), but if we could round up a sight, quiver, and a few more arrows to make it so the person won't have to buy anything that would be sweet. I hate to ask for stuff, but I turn 16 next month and I am trying to save up to buy a vehicle.

I will pick who gets it around mid day on the 16 of this month after I get back from Cali for work. I can already tell that it is going to be extremely difficult to pick who gets this bow.

Muleys 24/7

Veteran member
Jan 12, 2012
The Golden State
If still needed, I have a brand new 3 pin sight I can donate. I can send it to you or the winner..... PM me the address, it might be better to send to you so you can install it. Either way let me know.

Rock 2.0

May 31, 2012
My brother has been trying to get into archery around paying for school but just can't make it happen around a part time job and paying for school at the same time. He just turned 20 and wants to get into archery hunting but just can't swing it, would he qualify at all?

Rock 2.0

May 31, 2012
Great, Thank you! He doesn't haven't and account on here but would you like me to PM you through mine so he tell you a bit about himself and why he wants to get into archery....?

HuntinFool

Feb 24, 2011
Utah
Alright guys, the bow is going to three brothers from Saratoga Springs. To everyone who has so graciously offered up items to help this all come together I would like to say thank you, and I will send you a pm with an address. Thanks everyone for helping this come together.