Forum Banner Contest

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Hilltop makes a valid point, was it a vandalized sign?
No we didn't vandalize it, we were on a family trip with my wife and kids. Just happened to see it on the side of the road, and stopped an took a picture. It's on the road to the John Day Painted Hills Overlook.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
No we didn't vandalize it, we were on a family trip with my wife and kids. Just happened to see it on the side of the road, and stopped an took a picture. It's on the road to the John Day Painted Hills Overlook.
Yeah, I was pretty sure that it wasn't you ha.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Oh, they can afford them but firearms are tightly restricted and controlled. You don't see anyone just going out shooting like they do here.

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Oh, they can afford them but firearms are tightly restricted and controlled. You don't see anyone just going out shooting like they do here.
The 2nd/3rd world African nations I visited were noted as having lots of security gaurds....with one bullet in their Ak's.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
The 2nd/3rd world African nations I visited were noted as having lots of security gaurds....with one bullet in their Ak's.
That is from the security companies only giving them the one bullet. They have to maximize profits.

Also for those that have not visited the Dark Continent security is everywhere with their one bullet. Parking lots, and stores always has a few standing around. It is definitely a different world over there.

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
That is from the security companies only giving them the one bullet. They have to maximize profits.

Also for those that have not visited the Dark Continent security is everywhere with their one bullet. Parking lots, and stores always has a few standing around. It is definitely a different world over there.
The feeling of security, without any actually being present.

gonhunting247

Veteran member
Jan 21, 2014
Here's a few from my first Coues hunt. Not the biggest buck, but for a DIY solo hunt I was pretty happy!

DSC02924.jpg
DSC02984.jpg
DSC02955.jpg