First caribou

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Well my son and I just returned from our first successful but second caribou hunt. Didn't get the monsters we dreamed of but had a great time.
We did see bigger bulls but our lightning attack across the tundra was less than fast enough. Lol
Already planning another trip.
Thank you again to AkAviator for helping us put this together.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Man that Tundra looks like some thick stuff!I can barely make it across the desert,stickers ,thorns,crawly things .Bitin and scratchin. If I ever go I'm Not coming back..Last thing on my bucket list.:cool:( I guess Grizz. is a good way to go.)

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Man that Tundra looks like some thick stuff!I can barely make it across the desert,stickers ,thorns,crawly things .Bitin and scratchin. If I ever go I'm Not coming back..Last thing on my bucket list.:cool:( I guess Grizz. is a good way to go.)
Its not so much that it's thick in most places. Just where there's water. But every step is different. 1 might be down several inches while the next is up several. Extremely tiring and easy to twist your ankle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Colorado T

Aug 28, 2011
Littleton, CO
Congratulations and Very nice! I went with my dad and mom exactly 30 years ago this year, one of my favorite hunting memories. I am hoping to do the same with my boys soon.