Episode 159 Reintroduction of Woves in Colorado with Aaron Snyder and Guy Eastman

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Episode 159 Reintroduction of Wolves in Colorado with Aaron Snyder and Guy Eastman

So I don't know if it's just me, but I keep reading the title of this thread and every time I see "Reintroduction of WIVES in Colorado..."
Lol, I will fix it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wyoming Hart

Very Active Member
Oct 10, 2014
Spring Run, PA
always being one to look at the bright side.... there is every chance the antis will get your guns and take away your hunting ability long before the wolves do!
Every time I here some this type of news or the banning of some sort of hunting, I can't help but think that that action is just a small encroachment on trying to take our arms away.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Every time I here some this type of news or the banning of some sort of hunting, I can't help but think that that action is just a small encroachment on trying to take our arms away.
of coarse it is . even the antis don't care about the wolves. they are just A means to an end

Last edited:

alaska2go

Oct 20, 2012
Canon City, CO
so they want to open a can of worms eh.... It is funny that no one brings up Alaska and their predator problems. But, we control predators by hunting. Arial hunting wolves, allowing to bait grizz, we kill can 3 black bears, hell we even had grizzly snaring over bait.

Fact: predators up here eat everything until it is gone and then move to a new area.
Fact: Arial hunting of wolves have brought back moose and caribou populations in areas that were near zero
Fact: once we stop Arial hunting of wolves in those areas they come back and start munching everything again
Fact: The areas that they opened up to 2 grizz per year has help moose populations
Fact: A area i hunt moose has seen a up tick in wolf numbers and I see alot more moose carcasses going to go set bear bait in the spring. I actually have in the past 2 years have gotten wolves on my game cameras at the bait .. I see less of the bigger bulls in the fall.

I went to colorado spring turkey hunting & every area we went to I seen a mountain lion track. Never have i seen so many lion tracks.. Add wolves to the mix and you have a recipe for decimation of the deer & elk.