Eastmans Digital access issues?

mntnguide

Very Active Member
Anyone else having extensive issues accessing the online version? Also, i didnt get access to the past rifle issue on mobile, until just recently while my roommates had it in print weeks ago...Just wondering if Im the only one experiencing difficulties. I cant even log in again right now, keeps saying my password/username arent correct and I have reset it multiple times, cleared cache, etc...Anyone out there with any ideas or thoughts? ha

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Anyone else having extensive issues accessing the online version? Also, i didnt get access to the past rifle issue on mobile, until just recently while my roommates had it in print weeks ago...Just wondering if Im the only one experiencing difficulties. I cant even log in again right now, keeps saying my password/username arent correct and I have reset it multiple times, cleared cache, etc...Anyone out there with any ideas or thoughts? ha
Long story short, technical difficulties with the web change over. All issues will be available on the app by tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Use the email links and the app. I will be adding s direct link for digital subscribers on the drop downs. Just like what we had on the lady site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk