Draw Results for the Leftover Draw

DoubleDropMuley

Apr 18, 2020
Your right I apologize to you and the other members on the forum.
[/QUOTE]

Well thanks!! A lot of us feel that frustration with drawing tags also so I think we understand. What gets me fired up the most in this whole process is the landowner, commissioners, governor tags ect.. one shot antelope hunt any other hand me outs that are a given every year , takes a lot of tags from us those of us that are everyday sportsman’s that depend on the draw for possible opportunities to hunt the LQ !! 👊🏻

disabled combat vet

Jul 13, 2019
Pueblo, Colorado
Your right I apologize to you and the other members on the forum.
Well thanks!! A lot of us feel that frustration with drawing tags also so I think we understand. What gets me fired up the most in this whole process is the landowner, commissioners, governor tags ect.. one shot antelope hunt any other hand me outs that are a given every year , takes a lot of tags from us those of us that are everyday sportsman’s that depend on the draw for possible opportunities to hunt the LQ !! 👊🏻
[/QUOTE]
Thank You for understanding, but it still doesn't give me the right to act like a child.

wy-tex

Veteran member
May 2, 2016
SE Wyoming
But it still doesn't give me the right to act the way I did.
Have you contacted any of the disabled vet hunting programs in Wyoming? Hunting With Heroes does hunts every year and may be full this year but they get licenses and do guided hunts for vets. We also have the Mike Cotterman Memorial hunt run through Banded Brothers Brigade. You can get donated licenses.

Reactions: Alabama

disabled combat vet

Jul 13, 2019
Pueblo, Colorado
Have you contacted any of the disabled vet hunting programs in Wyoming? Hunting With Heroes does hunts every year and may be full this year but they get licenses and do guided hunts for vets. We also have the Mike Cotterman Memorial hunt run through Banded Brothers Brigade. You can get donated licenses.
I sent you a PM