Draw Results for the Leftover Draw

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
Yes, check into that.

im not too crazy about ptsd, as it can be abused, but truly handicapped folks should get some advantage.

(im deaf for life and get no preferential treatment)

maybe we can start a point buying system for folks who could use a leg up due to unfortunate times? Anyone know who to talk to? And im not talking “just” vets. Plenty of folks don’t know what it is like to hear, walk, feel, see, etc. totally across the board.

Would gladly help buy points for such folks.

disabled combat vet

Jul 13, 2019
Pueblo, Colorado
Yes, check into that.

im not too crazy about ptsd, as it can be abused, but truly handicapped folks should get some advantage.

maybe we can start a point buying system for folks who could use a leg up due to unfortunate times? Anyone know who to talk to? And im not talking “just” vets. Plenty of folks don’t know what it is like to hear, walk, feel, see, etc. totally across the board.

Let me call someone at Wyoming game and fish that might know and I will get back to you.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
DCV,

If it makes you feel any better IF my group had applied for the antelope area we are after this year we still wouldn't have gotten it. Which really surprises me actually. Point creep is growing bad and we might have to sit it out for another year or two. And that's applying for a special license with 8 points... Everyone in my group was pretty disappointed.

Glad we decided to pursue other avenues this year for sure. I really don't like to apply for a tag unless I know 100% sure that I'm going to get it. Not a huge fan of not being able to plan as it messes up all of my other plans for other states.

Next year, its my turn so I may swing for the fences on several different species in multiple states and hope to get lucky.

Good luck on leftover day!

BuzzH

Very Active Member
Apr 15, 2015
This year has been a tough one in the draws for everyone....
Its been a tough couple years for wildlife too, in particular deer and pronghorn.

Its too bad people don't draw tags, but the health of the herds has to come first.

I also don't see it getting much better anytime soon, unfortunately. Not seeing high doe/fawn ratio's with pronghorn in large swaths of Wyoming.

disabled combat vet

Jul 13, 2019
Pueblo, Colorado
Yes, check into that.

I called Wyoming and they don't do that, they just donate tags. Colorado doesn't do either.