Demographics of Eastmans Hunting Forum

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
62 years old but I’m not sure that means much.
I keep in shape and can typically get around like I’m 40 or so.
Of course my brain often still thinks I’m 21 ... usually with bad results.
I flew helicopters in the Army for 20 years and then got into Aerospace ... ran the NORAD operations center and a few other things. Doing similar stuff as a defense contractor now.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
47 years old. How many of us had to do the math to figure out how old we are?
The problem comes up when you run out of fingers and toes and then have to start counting in tens.

I do know that when I get asked how old I am anymore it usually catches me by surprise and I have to think a while. One strange thing here in Colorado is that I picked up a 6 pack of beer a few weeks ago in a store and the clerk carded me. I guess that some stores have been doing this since they were allowed to sell full strength beer a few years ago. I used to just buy my beer from a friends who owned a liquor store and never had a problem.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Yep...I get asked for my DOB at the liquor stores every time I buy alcohol. They punch the date into the register. I think it is some new state requirement, I sure as hell don't look like I am a teenager anymore. I remember when I wa underage, we all knew which liquor store we could buy booze at. Those were the days............LOL!

Mr Drysdale

Mar 24, 2013
I am 62 years old but still acting like I was 40. I do catch myself watching hard tasks more these days rather than being the first to jump in. All my life in northeast Mississippi, the last 36 in banking.

Reactions: Colorado Cowboy

Vinootz

Mar 22, 2020
59 years old. Of the many hobbies I have, firearms is still very fulfilling . Still taking people to the range and hunting that never did before.

Reactions: Colorado Cowboy