Deer for deer hunt.

wy-tex

Veteran member
May 2, 2016
SE Wyoming
Someone just burned some bridges.

Good luck Double trouble, sounds like a neat possibility to me.
As mentioned trophy mule deer bucks are hard to come by so a getting access to big deer might be hard, those bomber whitetails are something to behold though.
I'm betting you might someone in west Texas to take you up on this offer.

Rut-hunter

May 15, 2020
I have excellent deer hunting in Southern Iowa.....all on private farms. Looking to trade a hunt for a mule deer hunt out west. Drop me a email of this is of interest to you. dlo_hunter@icloud.com

I have pics and references of folks that have hunted with me in the past.
Unfortunately I only have access to Whitetails myself, so no mule deer to trade you or I would jump on the Iowa hunt.
I have traded many hunts myself over the years, it's just not for everyone. But, there are a few places on the on the net that pull together guys who are looking to trade hunts. There is a new one that looks really good and I just saw a few Mule Deer hunts on there up for trade. You might want to check it out > https://thehuntexchange.com/ ....Good Luck !

Dallas3362

Jun 16, 2020
I have hunted in OHIO many of years and most of it is FARM land harder than what you think! Shot Gun slugs' not something you can just glass and shoot 200 or 400 yards away way more challenging than NV hunting. I have done both. GR8bwana-
It's nice to hunt out of state from time to time but I'm not into shooting deer from food plots. I like to actually hunt.
If you have not hunted back east on farm land, its a harder hunt then NV.

Dallas3362

Jun 16, 2020
It's nice to hunt out of state from time to time but I'm not into shooting deer from food plots. I like to actually hunt.
I have hunted in OHIO many of years and most of it is FARM land harder than what you think! Shot Gun slugs' not something you can just glass and shoot 200 or 400 yards away way more challenging than NV hunting

Dallas3362

Jun 16, 2020
I don't see an opinion here.
I see an insult.
Just my opinion!
I have hunted in OHIO many of years and most of it is FARM land harder than what you think! Shot Gun slugs' not something you can just glass and shoot 200 or 400 yards away way more challenging

Dallas3362

Jun 16, 2020
Good luck in the search. Hope you find somebody to trade with.
I have hunted in OHIO many of years and most of it is FARM land harder than what you think! Shot Gun slugs' not something you can just glass and shoot 200 or 400 yards away way more challenging than NV hunting Good luck in finding someone to swap with I would but I'm new to the west hunting.

NEWHunter

Jun 11, 2016
Brookfield, WI
I have hunted in OHIO many of years and most of it is FARM land harder than what you think! Shot Gun slugs' not something you can just glass and shoot 200 or 400 yards away way more challenging than NV hunting Good luck in finding someone to swap with I would but I'm new to the west hunting.
What??!!...???