Contest- Win a $300 package Javelin Lite carbon bipod + leg extensions from Spartan Precision Equipment

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
not that I presume it matters but my vote goes to hilltop.

thanks for a cool giveaway , jake . no matter who wins it's always good to see the pics!

Reactions: Spartan Jake
not that I presume it matters but my vote goes to hilltop.

thanks for a cool giveaway , jake . no matter who wins it's always good to see the pics!
You're most welcome! I'm having a blast living vicariously through all of you hahaha. Hopefully we can sponsor this forum for a long time, so let me know what kind of giveaways, contests, or content you'd like to see from us

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
Dang, that's one sweet looking rifle! Tell me about it?
Rem 700 action. 28” Proof barrel chambered in 300 RUM. MPI custom stock. March 2.5-25x42 scope sitting in Hawkins ring/base combo. Has a Q trash Panda can on the end. With the cheap bipod on it, the whole setup is 11lbs.

Reactions: Spartan Jake

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Thank you!

I'll be sure to leave a review for all to see. This was great timing as I broke my bipod on my main rifle this past fall so it will be put to use right away.
I received my new Javelin Bipod yesterday. It is very light and seems to be very well built. I won't be able to shoot with it for a few weeks but so far I'm impressed! Thanks again.

Rem 700 action. 28” Proof barrel chambered in 300 RUM. MPI custom stock. March 2.5-25x42 scope sitting in Hawkins ring/base combo. Has a Q trash Panda can on the end. With the cheap bipod on it, the whole setup is 11lbs.
How do you like the stock? MPI is just a few miles from me, but I've never had any first hand experience with them.

If you ever want to save some weight and upgrade your bipod, hit me up and I may be able to get you a discount 👍

Reactions: idcwby