Colorado off the rails? - WOLVES

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Colorado P & W Commission has really been politicized by our Governor and they are taking orders directly from him. The state initiative passed last year has a target date at the end of 2023 for the state's PLAN to be released. He has told them he wants at the end of this year. Purely politics!

Last edited:

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
The entire thing is crap..but I think the attached article has some flaws at minimum. Platte County Wyoming sits about 50 miles North of the Colorado border (as the crow flies). It would be great to hear what actually happened. Surely they didn't run that wolf through Cheyenne and another 30 miles north before it stopped.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Just remember that the ones that moved to Colorado to ruin it are now looking at Idaho as a new state to screw up.
oh believe me ,I know . they have been flooding in for quite some time.
Idaho is no where near like the state it was 40 years ago. unfortunatly progress brings crazy!
I am torn between relief that my life will soon end and the desire to be around when this all plays out! :unsure:

maybe if we're all lucky thanos will snap his fingers. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: shootbrownelk

taskswap

Very Active Member
Jul 9, 2018
Colorado
Eastmans blog is turning into the National Enquirer for me. "CPW team was attempting?" Tranquilizer usage is "new to CPW?" "Wyoming was "tipped off"? Have you guys been hitting the MJ or something? First, CPW wasn't the ones that tranked it, it was a contractor, and Wyoming Game Dept was definitely notified before they crossed the border. It wasn't a tip off, THEY notified them. This blog post is just insulting to the intelligence to read.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
click bait and not to worried about being truthful seem to be the new norm on these blogs or whatever they are called.
The poster must be paid by the click.

Reactions: taskswap

taskswap

Very Active Member
Jul 9, 2018
Colorado
This is my opinion.... which makes it worthless... but until Spring Bear what else is there to do? :)

My take is Eastman's is a reputable company with a VERY reputable founder, but these days it's morphed into a media company like any other. Guys, this is the sad truth. Terms like "MSM" or "Liberal Media" are just little white lies. In the end, there's just "The Media." Content publishers make money off clicks, and it doesn't matter if they're Left, Right, or Sideways. You click it, they get paid. If they get paid, it just makes sense that they get interested in what GETS clicked. If your focus becomes "what kinds of things will people click?" this end isn't far away no matter which road you took to get there.

I hope Mike Eastman got his due from my purchase of Hunting High Country Mule Bucks, which is a great book and well worth the price I paid. The rest... let's just say I read EVERYTHING with eyes wide open.

Hunt hard, shoot straight, love your family. Hope y'all are having a good winter.

Alan Leone

Jan 19, 2021
Apparently the wolf didn't know there was a border. Hopefully they are using the collar to track and eliminate the wolf and any associated wolf pack. I don't care what folks say, wolves are killing machines and yes they will bring a natural balance but then what happens to the hunters, or is that what the liberal anti hunters are betting on.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Apparently the wolf didn't know there was a border. Hopefully they are using the collar to track and eliminate the wolf and any associated wolf pack. I don't care what folks say, wolves are killing machines and yes they will bring a natural balance but then what happens to the hunters, or is that what the liberal anti hunters are betting on.
it is the plan . same as globalists think of liberals, antis care nothing about wolves. they are simply a means to an ends and dispensable once those ends are accomplished.

Reactions: D_Dubya