CC Hits!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
I was just the opposite. I had the credit card hit in the morning for moose and the email did not show up until 7:30 PM

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
NO e-mail or cc charges for Deer.... Maybe they are not done with Deer yet as I put in for a PP for a 1st choice. Hmmm

Colorado T

Aug 28, 2011
Littleton, CO
Same here Winchester. I have one CC hit but nothing else. My two boys and myself should have all drawn, I don't know what that one CC hit is for. It is ridiculous that they set these dates for release and can't get all the information out at once.

Reactions: Winchester

eye in sky

Mar 4, 2011
Conifer, Colorado
My deer app says “not awarded”. Point creep got me. Some people got it with 4 points last year. I thought I was a guarantee with 5 points this year. Oh well, time for plan B.

Colorado T

Aug 28, 2011
Littleton, CO
My app was just updated and I got my 4th season tag, still not email. My boys however got nothing, thought for sure they would get their 2nd or 3rd choice archery, that is usually our backup plan.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
If you plan on hunting unit 44 all I can say is get out there and scout. The deer numbers are down and while there is still a great buck out there for a lot of us they are getting harder and harder to find.

Reactions: Horniac and CODAK

CODAK

Aug 8, 2016
Johnstown, CO
If you plan on hunting unit 44 all I can say is get out there and scout. The deer numbers are down and while there is still a great buck out there for a lot of us they are getting harder and harder to find.
yeah we'll put in our time for sure. buddy has hunted the area for 25 years.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I live here in Gypsum and this last winter I hardly saw any good bucks down in the fields just before dark. Even the landowners that run cattle in the hills are seeing fewer bucks.

Two falls ago when I had the ML tag I actually saw more bears than I did buck deer. I saw 5 different bears in one day. This year I'll have a bear tag also in my pocket.

CODAK

Aug 8, 2016
Johnstown, CO
I live here in Gypsum and this last winter I hardly saw any good bucks down in the fields just before dark. Even the landowners that run cattle in the hills are seeing fewer bucks.

Two falls ago when I had the ML tag I actually saw more bears than I did buck deer. I saw 5 different bears in one day. This year I'll have a bear tag also in my pocket.
Yeah numbers are down for sure. But that's when the big big bucks come around with less competition