Camo Fire

Stringmusic

Feb 23, 2011
Big Sky Country, MT
Anyone else use Camofire.com?

I found some great deals, but have spent way to much money. :eek:

My son will be hunting this year, so i'm trying to pick up some gear at a great price (thats what I tell my wife)

twp1224

Mar 6, 2011
Central Coast
camofire.com and steepandcheap.com are a couple sites I visit regularly. Some good deals on both of them.For used gear I watch backcountry.com's gear trade. Some great deals on ultra light gear.

SDbowhunter

Feb 21, 2011
Winner, SD
I've used camofire to and it is a good place to check out gear, just make sure its what you want before you buy. worst part I've found is that a lot of the stuff is XXL or similar so I couldn't use it anyway

bullelk

Mar 1, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
I have picked up several Sitka Gear items for half the retail price (or less) from Camofire. Its random, and I agree that finding the right sizes is tough, but its worth checking out. Very fast shipping, in my experience.

T43

I like camofire and check it often. I have noticed some of their deals end up being more than other places. The other day I found a better price at a local shop. Some of their deals are unbeatable though.

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
I know Kendal personally, and he will do everything he can to bring you a great deal, he is a hell of a guy too. Can't wait for his new camo to come out.