Cameron Hanes Backcountry Bowhunting A guide To The Wild Side

HuntinFool

Feb 24, 2011
Utah
Who would like a free copy? I only have one and the first person to respond gets it. A man from another hunting website gave it to me with one condition; I had to pass it on to another hunter with instructions to do the same. So if you would like a free copy and you can promise that you will pass it on once you are finished, and you are the first to respond, it's yours.

HuntinFool

Feb 24, 2011
Utah
Also I forot to mention, and I hate to do this, but if whoever gets this could throw in a few bucks to help ship it, that would be great. I'm a teenager and between saving up for a car an buying the stuff for my bow my money is a little tight right now. Thanks!

miller1

Mar 7, 2011
Michigan
T43, i am not taking it, i have one, just stating it is a awsome book, its all yours, i should have read the post better about the 1st to respond part.

Sharpstick

Mar 1, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Huntinfool, That's awful nice of you to post the offering for Hane's book. Good job with helping make this forum and it's members a class act.

BigSurArcher

Very Active Member
Mar 3, 2011
N. CA
Thats a great idea. If the book is going to be randomly shipped from hunter to hunter, it might be a neat idea for each guy that gets it to write his name, town/state, and date on the blank page inside the cover.

HuntinFool

Feb 24, 2011
Utah
Alright, sounds like a good idea to me, but I am going to write down the guys name that gave me the book first, I think that is only fair.
I also have the book elk talk. If anyone is interested in that book PM me and you can have it, but I also request that you send a few bucks to help with shipping. I know I am being cheap but I need to save up money for the little Toyota pick up I want to buy.

T43

Well after making it about 3/4 of the way through I decided this is a book I need a copy of for myself. So I ordered one and this one is up for grabs. Just like before I'll send it to the next person who posts that they want it and I'll pay for shipping (unless you live far enough away that it will cost more than the book is worth). The only stipulation is that you must agree to send it on to someone else when you are done and write your name inside to keep a record.

HuntinFool

Feb 24, 2011
Utah
Well after making it about 3/4 of the way through I decided this is a book I need a copy of for myself. So I ordered one and this one is up for grabs. Just like before I'll send it to the next person who posts that they want it and I'll pay for shipping (unless you live far enough away that it will cost more than the book is worth). The only stipulation is that you must agree to send it on to someone else when you are done and write your name inside to keep a record.
Good job! Thank You for passing it on.

cali_hornhunter

Jun 17, 2011
Red Bluff Ca
cameron just came out with the book again and u can go on his website and purchase a signed copy for like 31$ or something including shipping ive read it once and started it again great book