CA results are up!!!!!

Firearrow

Mar 1, 2011
CA
Yes they are up, and I didn't draw a treehuggin thing. Our bonus point system sucks, except for deer. The rest sucks.

BOHNTR

Very Active Member
Feb 28, 2011
Lakeside, AZ
Just an A31 tag here.......but my hunting partner drew Owens Valley Tule Elk (archery) AND Likely Tables Antelope (archery)........unreal odds to do that!

Bubba19

Feb 22, 2011
Brother and I drew A30 late archery covelo hunt. Can't wait its going to be fun. Just hope for some cold weather.

dp1077

Apr 9, 2011
Sonoma County,CA
Congrats Bubba that is a great tag.Been hunting up there for 20 yrs. I just started to put in for that tag. There are some great bucks to be had if you are willing to put the work in. No luck for me though this year,it's 2 B-tags for me.

dp1077

Apr 9, 2011
Sonoma County,CA
Grant, I will be heading up for the opener of archery for 3-5 days for a pack in,What about you, What are your plans?
You are more than welcome to come up with me if you'd like,let me know!

Last edited:

Firearrow

Mar 1, 2011
CA
Just an A31 tag here.......but my hunting partner drew Owens Valley Tule Elk (archery) AND Likely Tables Antelope (archery)........unreal odds to do that!
Surrender the goat tag. Find a Booner Tule elk! I keep hoping for the lake Pillsberry Tule tag. Ya along with about 600 other guys.

goindeep

May 9, 2011
Nothing for me, can't complain too much, I had an archery x zone tag the last 2 years. I will get to tag along with a few folks, my dad and bro drew x zone rifle tags, along with a few friends. Bro also drew a antelope tag.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
No deer for me. First year trying so I will need to put my time in. I'll go for bear and see how I do. First time bear hunting in Cal too but I think it will be a fun hunt. Plus I can do some scoutting for deer while I'm out for next year