Bulls are back!!!!!!

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Thats a cool wsy to mount those amazing bulls...........just make sure you don't run into them thst might be painful

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

1shot7mm

Dec 26, 2013
Nice bulls!! Looks like you could use taller walls. Being a contractor, i could help you with that!! lol

nunt'nbutmuleys

Feb 25, 2011
Timberstalker the lone bull was killed mid October and the 2 together were both killed early November. These desert bulls must just get tired of trying to get rid of the velvet as all 3 bulls have it on the 5th and 6th point area. Sage must not quite get the trick done!!!! 1shot you hit the nail on the head haha need taller walls, that's what ya get when your the king of the double wide modular. Would like to add on a trophy room one days cause I am out of room. Thanks everyone for the positive comments and good luck in the draws and hunts this year!!

Last edited:

Timberstalker

Veteran member
Feb 1, 2012
Bend, Or
Timberstalker the lone bull was killed mid October and the 2 together were both killed early November. These desert bulls must just get tired of trying to get rid of the velvet as all 3 bulls have it on the 5th and 6th point area. Sage must not quite get the trick done!!!! 1shot you hit the nail on the head haha need taller walls, that's what ya get when your the king of the double wide modular. Would like to add on a trophy room one days cause I am out of room. Thanks everyone for the positive comments and good luck in the draws and hunts this year!!
Interesting! Thanks for the info.