Bow sights

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
What’s everybody using for their site? I’m running a trophy ridge react horizontal 5 pin. It’s been a pretty decent site, I’ve had it for 5 years. The react technology is awesome. Sight in the 20 and 30 and somehow the rest of the pins are figured out.
I am thinking about changing it up this year though. Thinking of going with less pins and vertical pins maybe. I feel I’m losing sight picture with 5 horizontal pins.

archeranthony

Dec 10, 2018
Texas
I used the trophy ridge react one pro for the past 4 years. I switched this year to the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie 2 pin. Main reason for switching was having that second yardage ready just in case. I like the vertical pins.

Reactions: DRUSS

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I am glad I bought mine when they were "reasonably" priced. They are all SUPER expensive now. Not so sure why.

Maxhunter

Veteran member
Apr 10, 2011
Wyoming
Montana Black Gold Ascent single pin. They also make a three pin. I set my single pin at 30 and I'm good to go from 0-40yds. I just aim high or low. I really like the clear view for more precise aiming. I know it's not for everyone, but works great for me.

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
I was checking out the Black Gold sights as well. They look pretty sweet too! I also like the fast Eddie 2 pin vertical sight.