Bino Harness with case or not?

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Received my Marsupial harness and case. I like it. Light, with a magnetic closer on the lid. The only thing negative is it might be a little tight for big guys. I have a 54" chest and it is snug, adjusted out all the way. But it is comfortable. Fits my Swaro bino/RF combo just right.

ando_31

Sep 14, 2012
ND
I plan on buying a pair of Swarovski 15x56mm binoculars this coming week. What chest case would you fella's suggest for a binocular this size? Obviously the size of the binoculars going to limit the options as it seems most cases are made for the standard 42mm binocular.

CoHiCntry

Veteran member
Mar 31, 2011
Colorado Mountains
I plan on buying a pair of Swarovski 15x56mm binoculars this coming week. What chest case would you fella's suggest for a binocular this size? Obviously the size of the binoculars going to limit the options as it seems most cases are made for the standard 42mm binocular.
I think they all or most make an XL or similar size. Find which one you want and order the big one.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I use the Vortex harness. They have two options, I have both. One thing I had to change on the larger one is the adjustment buckles. The straps seems to slip while I was hiking and the strap on the back would rub on my neck. I replace the adjustment buckles with locking ones and that solved the issue.