Best arrows on planet!!

WELDO

Jan 1, 2016
Yea I like quality for sure but cost needs to be justified IMHO. I don't shoot arrows at animals over 40 yards or so with my cross bow so needing to be competition accurate at 100 yards isn't worth that expense for myself. Add a 10 dollar broadhead to those arrows and there's another 120 bucks :p

Casey Gepford

May 26, 2016
SW Idaho
I love my Black Eagle Arrows. I have used the Carnivores and Outlaws pretty religiously for 3D tournaments, and for elk and deer hunting.

bowrunner

Oct 13, 2015
Illinois
I am a deal chaser, so it's had to pass a doz. arrows for anywhere under $600. Lol But in all seriousness, the deal at cabelas is legit. Anyone who needs a new set go for it. Or at that price if you want some plinking arrows.

johnsd16

Mar 16, 2014
N Idaho
I think there are some misconceptions here. Jerry at SouthShore will build arrows for you with any common shafts. They are not "his" arrows or a different brand. You can also just buy raw shafts from him. He will sell or build on Easton, Black Eagle, Beman, Carbon express, Gold Tip, etc.

I was in the market for new arrows for a new setup this spring, and after shopping around I found the price just fine for me. The alternative is to buy the stuff to fletch my own or have a local shop do them. I used to work in an archery shop and have fletched a lot of arrows. I went with southshore because the price:quality ratio was great. I couldn't be happier with my arrows.

You can pick your shaft (brand, model, spine, and length), they are spine indexed, cut, squared, and then fletched with your fletching of choice (brand, size, model, color, orientation) with insert of your choice as well.

I bought only 6 to try them out and went with black eagle carnivore 300s, 3 degree helical blazers, and brass inserts. Shipped to my house it was like $80/6, and would have been cheaper per arrow if I bought a dozen by diluting the shipping.

The quality is top notch. I have built 1000s of arrows and these are second to none. No excess glue, vanes crooked, tips not adhered, etc. I will continue to get them this way. I asked some local shops and not everyone was set up to do short vane helical. Not sure why, but I haven't made arrows in the better part of 10 years.

Only problem with the new arrows is they are too accurate, and trying to sight in my new setup with a HHA optimize ultra I have already gotten two robin hoods. Once sighted in it has all been no two shots at the same spot.

grant_stricklin

Sep 11, 2015
You mean you guys don't want to pay $550 for a dozen arrows?:rolleyes:
The arrows aren't that high it's the nocks $70 for 3 on a dozen adds up! Just my two cents the guys prices are as good as anywhere and quality is best I've ever seen!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

grant_stricklin

Sep 11, 2015
I think there are some misconceptions here. Jerry at SouthShore will build arrows for you with any common shafts. They are not "his" arrows or a different brand. You can also just buy raw shafts from him. He will sell or build on Easton, Black Eagle, Beman, Carbon express, Gold Tip, etc.

I was in the market for new arrows for a new setup this spring, and after shopping around I found the price just fine for me. The alternative is to buy the stuff to fletch my own or have a local shop do them. I used to work in an archery shop and have fletched a lot of arrows. I went with southshore because the price:quality ratio was great. I couldn't be happier with my arrows.

You can pick your shaft (brand, model, spine, and length), they are spine indexed, cut, squared, and then fletched with your fletching of choice (brand, size, model, color, orientation) with insert of your choice as well.

I bought only 6 to try them out and went with black eagle carnivore 300s, 3 degree helical blazers, and brass inserts. Shipped to my house it was like $80/6, and would have been cheaper per arrow if I bought a dozen by diluting the shipping.

The quality is top notch. I have built 1000s of arrows and these are second to none. No excess glue, vanes crooked, tips not adhered, etc. I will continue to get them this way. I asked some local shops and not everyone was set up to do short vane helical. Not sure why, but I haven't made arrows in the better part of 10 years.

Only problem with the new arrows is they are too accurate, and trying to sight in my new setup with a HHA optimize ultra I have already gotten two robin hoods. Once sighted in it has all been no two shots at the same spot.
Exactly!!! Thanks man! He is top notch for sure! Xbow arrows and firenocks are very expensive but like you said his prices are same or better than anywhere else with great quality.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk