Baby Turkey Rescue

D.Turvey Jr

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Feb 11, 2014
Powell, WY
So while I was walking to my truck this morning to head to work I caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of my eye. I thought it was a rabbit but my curiosity got the better of me. I did an about face and peered around the edge of my tool shed to see a baby turkey staring back at me! Keep in mind, I live in town and things like this rarely happen though I am presuming this was a domestic chick that got away.

So anyway, I tried to catch the little guy and this happened...

At this point, I gave up and went to work. My wife calls me a short time later and told me the little guy was very vocal so I had the bright idea to head home, get my turkey decoy and slate call out and get to work on my charade and hopefully coax him down.

With no immediate success of talking him down, I went back to work only to receive this image a short time later! My calling and decoy work was a success! Happy to report the little guy my wife and kids named Pete, is now residing on a local farm with some new buddies courtesy of the animal control gal in the picture. I am glad Pete didn't look over his shoulder to see the fans of his fallen brethren back there...

Last edited:

Raphaelecomb

Jun 17, 2020
http://bitoriwarui20.inoxdvr.com
the secret circle the divide pdf download free download major distribution video by 50 cent
tapering
best stand up comedy on netflix october 2015 legion of the black movie watch online
inconclusive
hannspree 10.1 inch quad core tablet pc t7 series specs siti per scaricare film gratis in italiano 2016
binominal
sari bhool hamari thi episode 10 october 2013 gavin and stacey season 2 episode 4 online
sogaisekiso56.inoxdvr.com
mbm1269 baker yellow gold-plated and leather watch the voice thailand season 20 sep 2016

PatrickLor

Jun 9, 2020
http://zetsurinshiri52.inoxdvr.com
hum tv drama kankar 12 july 2013 50 sombras de grey segundo trailer sub
zymoid
grey anatomy season 10 episode 24 recap the flash episode 8 season 2 ending
iconic
pokemon season 14 full episodes free download press any key to boot from cd or dvd not showing
unforeseen
to be beautiful you korean drama wiki tarak mehta ka ulta chasma episode 15 march 2017
kannerikuni79.inoxdvr.com
step up 2 the streets full movie online hd cast iron garden table and chairs uk