B Bar & C Mountain Lion Hunt

newlioness2014

Aug 12, 2014
Hello Everyone. New to the Forum Today, and Happy to be here!! Looking for any info some of you hunters might have on this outfitter and their Mountain Lion and Wolf Hunts. I just bought this hunt at an Auction Saturday night in Maine for a large fundraising event to save our Bear Hunt which is currently under attach by HSUS and PETA. Anyway...I'm an avid hunter, but have never been to Idaho, or an a hunt of this type, and have no knowledge of this outfit other than a few hearsay pieces of good reports from some friends in the Eastern part of the Country. Any Help/Info would be appreciated.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Welcome to the forum! I have no experience with this outfitter but I can tell you that being in shape is extremely important on these hunts. Hit the treadmill now and don't stop until your hunt...

newlioness2014

Aug 12, 2014
Thanks Hilltop. I kinda figured this was going to be a legwork hunt, but didn't know if it would partially be out of the truck or off of snowmobiles. I would imagine snow for Idaho on a Nov - Feb timeframe hunt, and I'm guessing there will be a strike dog in a front box until we hit fresh tracks? This was a big event with a ton of Auction trips, and no one is supposed to contact their outfitters until the 18th of August. I'm hoping to get some idea's here so I know what questions to ask.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Good luck and have a blast. Appreciate you supporting a worthy cause. I'm sure you will get more advice on here as we have many members in the region you are going.

Cobbhunts

Veteran member
Jan 22, 2014
Kentucky
That would be awesome!! Please stick around and share your pictures successful or not. Welcome to the forum and thanks for buying a hunt for a worthy cause.