AZ Governor Bull

tdub24

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2011
Carlin, NV
Ya I dont know any of the story, but I imagine it involved 800 people finding him then pushing him right to the Hunter.

I just saw it on FB last night and don't remember seeing it on here.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hycntryhtr

Feb 22, 2014
north colorado
He scores 436 typical, super clean. The outfitter on this hunt had a heck of a time keeping up with this bull. And there were only 3 guys 4 including the hunter involved. Awesome bull, gotta love az!

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
He scores 436 typical, super clean. The outfitter on this hunt had a heck of a time keeping up with this bull. And there were only 3 guys 4 including the hunter involved. Awesome bull, gotta love az!
The reason for my comment above is I don't think I would be willing to pay super high costs for the tag/outfitter to hunt a bull in July... a month before any other seasons even get going. Not saying it wasn't a challenge but just not my cup of tea.

Hycntryhtr

Feb 22, 2014
north colorado
It's cool hilltop, to each their own. I'm wasn't trying to come off as putting anyone down, I didn't see where anyone posted some of the details is all. Believe me I wish I could swing that kind of money around. But it does wonders in the way of conservation. I wouldn't want to hunt az in july, it's 110 degrees out!

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
I hope my business ventures pay off enough to be able to do something like this. lamborgini or elk hunt? probably desert sheep first than elk hunting. just not into cars. Some people have made the right choices, took the chances when they should and flat out worked hard. Let them reap the rewards.

jjenness

Very Active Member
Sep 30, 2011
Lewistown, MT
It is what it is, but they do bring in a ton of money that goes to good cause

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
So I am guessing that this tag was an auctioned off tag? I have mixed emotions about auction tags, man I sound like a girl having mixed emotions. Either way it is an incredibull bull!