Arizona G&F Credit Card Hit

bghunter

Jun 23, 2015
Granite Bay, CA
I am so happy : ) Not sure if it is me or my son. My son was randomly drawn two years ago in decent unit, we had great time and got nice bull.
Good luck to everyone!

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Congrats to either one of you.

Have you signed up for the Ariz Game and Fish portal account?

If not you should, then you can see what tags and application you have in for along with what it drawn.

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon
Congrats guys! You're gonna have a blast!

My wife had a AZ elk tag last fall and we were on two of the biggest bulls we've ever hunted for most of the season. in 15 days on the unit the only deer we saw were the ones who busted us twice in the final phases of two different stalks.

Ncstewart

Sep 7, 2015
My account still says pending so I have some hope but fading fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
If you have a pending charge for the amount of the tag then odds are you drew the tag and your credit card company is just dragging their feet in posting it.

Ncstewart

Sep 7, 2015
If you have a pending charge for the amount of the tag then odds are you drew the tag and your credit card company is just dragging their feet in posting it.
I was talking about the "pending" on my AZ portal account. I wish i had a credit card charge!

Extrapale

Mar 18, 2014
Oregon
I see no change on Portal or in my points on the AZGF site. The only way I knew about it was by looking at my available credit. It was short the amount of 3 elk tags. The charge does not show up under recent activity. I was able to confirm with my bank.

So, check your available credit.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Ncstewart

Sep 7, 2015
Ya I always check both cause credit card tells ya if you drew and portal tells you that the draw is officially over.