Arizona Credit Cards getting Hit

JScams

Jun 14, 2015
Reno/Sparks/Tahoe
I couldn't find any info on AZ group hunts..I'm out of state and am looking to hunt AZ with a resident of AZ and was wondering if anyone knew what big game hunts are party/group eligible? Thanks

Hucker

Aug 3, 2014
JScams - I think they all are...just put in a joint application with up to 4 hunters on it. If one draws, they all draw...I think. Seems to work that way for my friends and me.

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon
JScams - I think they all are...just put in a joint application with up to 4 hunters on it. If one draws, they all draw...I think. Seems to work that way for my friends and me.
Party applications are treated as one entry in the draw. If that one entry draws, the whole party draws. Your odds don't improve with a party app, they actually go down, since you can't draw the last tags in the draw if there aren't enough for the entire party to draw.

JScams, I believe you can apply as a party with a resident, but in most cases that will make it more difficult (likely much more difficult) for your friend as a resident to draw. Non-residents can only draw 10% of the tags and typically nonresident demand is high. Once the non-resident quota is gone, your friend as a resident is out of the draw. For the most in demand hunts, only non-residents with the most points for that hunt draw (what is called the "bonus pass"), and no tags go in the random draw.

Last edited: